Irelia masteries and build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

allindanutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Can someone help me with masteries on Irelia?
About build, i was thinking to go for mercury - trinity - fon - randuim - ga - wit's end

Thanx.

Quaizur

08-03-2012

ie pd

Rydra

08-03-2012

You could follow the guide from SaucyBeast:

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=12879

He's a 1600 ELO player who mains Irelia. I've been reading High ELO guides about Irelia, but this guy, with difference, writes the best of them all. His chose of masteries, runes and decisioning process is just awesome.

You can go with masteries 21/9/0 or 9/21/0. Both are good. I've been switching recently 21/9/0 (nothing personal, just got good results).

Check my AD Bruiser/AD bruiser vs AD/AD bruiser vs AP runepages. They are focused to improve irelia's main weakness, which is early game.

DaveMoomin

08-03-2012

she needs a nerf...

Ristah

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMoomin View Post
she needs a nerf...
you too.

turkey4tw

08-03-2012

ad quints and marks, armor seals and flat or mr per lvl glyphs

1/22/7

the 7 points in manareg are really needed against strong early champs like garen and olaf cause you can Q in for the lasthit and back, repeat

builds vary, u can get sheen if your opponent mostlikely wont 1v1 you like kennen or nidalee, wits end is good against autoattacking opponents, tho wits end also works against kennen if you manage to stun him and safe your Q to catch and dps him more. Frozenmallet is great too with atmas, lantern only recommended against shyvanna since she will outpush you, or gp for the sustain and his mainly physical dmg.

Rydra

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey4tw View Post
ad quints and marks, armor seals and flat or mr per lvl glyphs

1/22/7

the 7 points in manareg are really needed against strong early champs like garen and olaf cause you can Q in for the lasthit and back, repeat

builds vary, u can get sheen if your opponent mostlikely wont 1v1 you like kennen or nidalee, wits end is good against autoattacking opponents, tho wits end also works against kennen if you manage to stun him and safe your Q to catch and dps him more. Frozenmallet is great too with atmas, lantern only recommended against shyvanna since she will outpush you, or gp for the sustain and his mainly physical dmg.
I've been playing against 2K ELO rivens, renektons, rumbles and akali's and with a wise usage of my skills I never ran oom. In case I foresight troubles against someone, I use flat mana regen glyphs against AD bruisers and mana regen seals against AP. 7 points in utility, which you will only really need early game 3, it's way worse than spending 9 points into something useful like the 10% ArP mastery, +3 AD, +5 damage on ignite use and +4% AS.

Quaizur

08-03-2012

#1 Irelia, manaregen runes.

allindanutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Thanx guys ^^ Went for 9/21.
Can i get some tips for playing with her?

conductiv

08-03-2012

I'm actually worried about dealing with a fed irelia. once she gets rolling her sustain+toughness allows her to roll over teams like they aint even there.her passive and ult are especially devastating in teamfights

so in light of players asking how to play her, whats the absolute worst thing that could happen to a fed well played irelia? (aka what not to fight against with irelia/how to deal with isseus)