Big patch and Magma chamber.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferrum de Virtus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

When do you think will come the really big patch with magma chamber and stuff?
I hope it will be like this week, but its very doubtful.

As you might know, Magma chamber is going to be a 5v5 map focused rather on small teamfights (2v2 1v1, eventually 3v3) then 5v5 battles.
Knowing that, who do you think will become the top 5 champions on that map (taking in notice that champions most suitable for it will be with high survivability, no mana issues and some utility (blinks, speed buffs).

My propositions are:
1. Warwick/Fiddlesticks (best life steal/drain, both have quite big range blinking ultimates, and i think that fiddlesticks mana problems can be fixed with mps runes.)
2. Mundo/Mordekaiser/Nidalee
3. Sion/Xin Zhao/Poppy
4. Olaf/Nunu/Udyr
5. Vlad/Teemo/Master Yi

MDM Amazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Possibly with the beginning of Season 2. So maayybee somewhere around christmas.

and top champs...i dont think there are any top champs for any map. depends really on the team composition and of course the player himself.

High survivability, no mana issues, and a dash + teleport to get around? shen.

DimitrijeS

01-11-2010

Probably next year.

UltraLazor

01-11-2010

for small team battles. Someone with good harassment, huge burst, spammable CC or huge survivability.

Imrooniel

01-11-2010

Prolly aoe heroes will be in disadvantage there, since battles will be smaller. Even though, annie still can be viable - simply being able to kill anyone exept tanks while they're ~80% just cant be missed out.

Also morde might be usefull if he'll menage to steal enemy's carry every time. If not, then he'll be in disadvantage cuz of less people to power up his shield.

We might see soraka's coming back.

Katarina will be hell usefull aswell, simply because of her ultimate being able to hit max 3 persons.

Akali might be a buster, just like any other ninja.

Stealth heroes will be running wild around for sure.

Any other hero that can blink thru walls will be loling on magma chamber.

Poppy will be stunning people around.

Well, that are some of my thoughts

Communist

01-11-2010

I think champions with global range will be really nice,
especially Khartus. His AoE damage ring aoround himself for the small teambattles, same for his wall, and if some people are escaping in other parts of the map: R.

EpicVipa

01-11-2010

On some websites it says released in november so im quite confused

Kukuruz

01-11-2010

It will come somewhere around January 2011 ..

stkns1

21-02-2011

bump

Zyzz Is Alive

21-02-2011

The one and only answer: soon