Sexy girl champs ONLY

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I like pizza

Banned

01-11-2010

Anyone noticed riot games have added ALOT of sexy girl champs latetly^^? not to be rude i like it just wondering if anyone else have thought about it :P`? last DUDE champ was swain and before that SONA:P And before that FORTUNE(big ****) , and lux for example, now this new mage coming up, ive heard its coming an other girl champ aswell soon, irelia or something, anyone else noticed this:P?

5p0ng3b0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Well as you like pizza, they like big breasted girls. (those nerds :P)

Eye Above

01-11-2010

How is Lux sexy? She's the ugliest female I've ever seen in a video game, not to mention her voice. I have to turn it off when I play her.

I like pizza

Banned

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chekkumeito View Post
How is Lux sexy? She's the ugliest female I've ever seen in a video game, not to mention her voice. I have to turn it off when I play her.
Are you joking with me? Shes almost like fortune but fortune got **** bigger ****:P WTF i dont suppose you like big hairy strong girls XD?

Snelheid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

not to be an a hole or somethign but who doesn't like to have girl champs i mean like that make's the game more fun right?
i mean like i preffer to look at girls then man. so online it's the same altought not all the same cause they are fake but you get the idea!

UltraLazor

01-11-2010

Isn't Lux like ... fourteen?

Private Kemstar

01-11-2010

Quote:
arg really??...
i though Poppy was the ugliest female in this game,but okey..

lux /laugh is sooo horrible...

Eye Above

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like pizza View Post
Are you joking with me? Shes almost like fortune but fortune got **** bigger ****:P WTF i dont suppose you like big hairy strong girls XD?
Not talking about her body, they're all drawn more or less the same after all. I'm talking about her face. Did you take a look at her face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemstar View Post
arg really??...
i though Poppy was the ugliest female in this game,but okey..

lux /laugh is sooo horrible...
Last time I checked Poppy wasn't human, though.

Stonekeep

Recruiter

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragment of Twilight View Post
Isn't Lux like ... fourteen?
So what? It's not like she's material for faping or something Oo Annie is 6 or 7 and it doesn't matter tbh.

Like Xuno said, they're balancing between male and female champions. There are still much more male than female (and some inbetween, like Taric).

Denjiro

01-11-2010

Quote:
You have terrible tastes in women if you think that our artworks for Katarina and Sivir are better than Lux's. Just look at those fish faces.

12345 ... 6