Poppy top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I CANT PAUSE MOM

27-02-2012

I saw some players using poppy top.

What are the good runes/masteries.

And what are the matchups you can do well and matchups you have to avoid:

Ex: i got obliterated by shen
i won vs GP.

Sokrano

27-02-2012

Poppy can be very good on solo top, though I prefer her bot lane with ad carry. Your problem is, that your passive only reduces nukes, champions like garen will destroy you with his dmg over time.

Poppy is an assasin and that's why you got owned by shen, you need to deal enough dmg that your enemy retreats, because if you don't, ex: I hit gp into wall, and q him, he runs away from me and creeps. is good. other ex: You hit Garen and q him, you deal dmg, but then he q's you and spins you to under halph health.

Poppy is generally good pick solo top, but mostly for counter, because there are more match-ups where she gets owned, than where she owns. Also depends alot on ad or ap

tjallebong

27-02-2012

Imo she's uber strong vs any AD champ top.. I just go armor yellows, blue and quints.. +32 armor and then masteries aswell and with your passive they cant touch you along with W

VongolaTenth

27-02-2012

Strongly underestimated champ. Luckily. I'd prefer her to stay undiscovered.

Somehow, altho it makes no sense since she has no sustain, she kicks the asses of some major badass champs. I can lane Irelias out with her. Then again, maybe they were bad.

Suburbia

27-02-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=16923

GP is actually one of the only few very good match ups vs Poppy.