Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of all champions' skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

COI Hyperion

09-10-2014

I love those skins)))))

Guíld

Recruiter

09-14-2014

Sure is alot of good skins cx

kickkiko

Recruiter

09-19-2014

pls cen riot make a Champion 'Bunny' i love bunny's

MannenALG

10-03-2014

wow...

ScytcheMaster

10-06-2014

Hey Riot,

I've seen dunkmaster Darius amd it was cool idea, what about Dunkmaster (Or dodgeball) Ahri?

Alex DeLarge

Recruiter

10-12-2014

I would love to see a remake on that awesome Medival-Twitch

flava9

12-03-2014

Dear Riot,

By asking the person who put that policy on gifting to please lessen the duration because its really disappointing from LoL which is now getting famous & building reputation around the world to go to waste right so please try to fix it because it is really annoying and stressful to wait for long 2 weeks and I want to know why do we need to wait 2 weeks why?? can anyone answer me that question?? WHY!!.. Plus, there is trollers in rank who make me lose rank games so what should I to them so Riot can ban them from making me & other summoners lose games its like really ridiculous we report them & no action is taken its a big disappointment from Riot side really and these 2 are now the current drawbacks in Riot and in LoL please improve them so we can have a better game play and more flexibility in sending gifts any time and any place. Also, is it anyway possible to allow gifting RP or skins or champs through different servers or not, like some other online famous games they allow this feature.

Regards,

Flava9

ZKeros

01-26-2015

And Ultimate Spirit Guard Udyr is bugged!
Only says bear stance texts...
Bummer for the most expensive skin... should be showing off the development skills

MyHawtTeets

01-28-2015

most of the Teemo skin links don't work

The Retarded Ape

02-12-2015

Hi, love the new Jinx skin. Been waiting a while!!

I'm a big Zyra player and the updates on her plants adding the range indicators is pretty useful, but she's still a little on the slow side with her 325 movement speed. Hope you guys are working on that. Also it should somehow be possible to increase her plants attack speed withing a limit ofc, maybe with items.

But, I really hope you guys are giving her some new clothes in the nearest future. She has huge potential as a offensive support, and it would be nice with a new skin.