Whos the best jungler?

Skarner 35 43.75%
Maokai 23 28.75%
Nocturne 14 17.50%
Jarvan 8 10.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

whos the best jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoddGamer2

26-02-2012

Whos the best jungler? Explain why and what their downs is, DISCUSS

EarlGreyTea

26-02-2012

IMO Lee Sin. Good through the whole game, decent cc, 2 movement skills, even reveals stealthed units, can sheild ally and has a high damage high utility ulti on a champ who doesn't use mana. Just a great jungler choice...you know, if you can land the Q.

I was here before the poll was even up, FYI!

But out of your list? Skarner! Great utility, great damage, amazing ganks...and hes a scorpion...I mean...A SCORPION! He BELONGS in the jungle...or the desert...or someones shoe...or a garage...but then Maokai is a tree, so my argument splits both ways there...But thats not the point. Skarner=epic jungler.

GoddGamer2

26-02-2012

I already have him haha, your only sopose to choose from the 4 I mentioned >.>

BackSpam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-02-2012

No Udyr? Y MAD?

w33zyboy

26-02-2012

lee sin then maokai ... in solo q and lower ello probably shaco

GoddGamer2

26-02-2012

xShineOn is the only one who did what was requested, your only able to pick between those 4, I need no to know what jungler I should buy k?

GoddGamer2

26-02-2012

bump

Chewybacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-02-2012

There is no best Jungler.

Want ganks?
Fast clears?
Utility?
Damage?
Tankyness?

Meizz

26-02-2012

Shyvana

jKazej

Recruiter

26-02-2012

Maokai is a safe pick.
Good clear speed, amazing ganks/utility/transition.
Skarner is a great pick even though I haven't seen him in a while.
In the new patch once the camps start to give you mana in addition to health, he'll probably not even care about the Q mana cost nerf anymore.
Nocturne was already quite fast with Red Path so he'll benefit from that jungle change a lot too, since his mana sustain in the jungle was somewhat poor.
Same goes for Jarvan, making the advantage manaless junglers have in the current patch a bit less steep.
I really like Jarvan though, while his clear isn't all that fast - his lanematchups are really good and his ganking is just terrific if you pick him against a team with few innate blinks and he has the potential to be a real bully in the jungle against weaker duelists as you can sit back and poke while the enemy is trying to do their own camps and with the next patch you'll probably have enough mana to spam E->Q a lot more in the jungle allowing you to clear faster.