Fiora, The Grand Duelist, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint0liver

26-02-2012

I am still waiting for the Twisted Fate buff. But good job on releasing so many new champions.

BeerBeast

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorg View Post
Ryze?

Escape mechanism?

Why would he need one? He doesn't die.
haha

Blodulven

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4zu View Post
Another mobile bruiser champions who outclasses the older champs like Ryze, Veigar & Ashe who have no true escape mechanisme...
veigar escape mechanism??????? 1 skill combo youre dead bro.

DxM Thyron

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempolord View Post
Her ulti remindes me of Harlequin from dawn of war.and yes looking at all those skills....its like new irelia coming to us.
because the old one wasn't OP enought.....

and plz stop releasing a new champion every week, give time to the players to learn to master the alredy existing ones, i can imagine that probably is the best marketing strategy, but make the game ennoyng...

BlackAnthrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-02-2012

she looks pretty ugly ingame

Angel of Amnesia

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4zu View Post
Another mobile bruiser champions who outclasses the older champs like Ryze, Veigar & Ashe who have no true escape mechanisme...
WTF is this kid babbling about; and how is Fiora "breaking into the boys club" and the "First melee dps since launch". Um, Poppy, Riven, Shyhana...all female melee dps and 2 of them within the last 6 months...wtf is riot babbling about...

Wabach

26-02-2012

Finally a support!!!

I am so excited! Sure we have to wait pretty, pretty darn long, but it has been totally worth it now.
Thanks for listening to the public demand for a new support champ.
I am so happy since i have been playing support since the day the meta transformed into needing support players just as AD and AP but even the support type of champs since the beta on the US server.
I simple cannot thank you enough for this has been one wait loooong wait for us whom simple love the supporting part of the game.
I just love the innovative skillshot combos for this new support and... oh, wait.
I cant deny the truth any longer.

Support? Please?

Also the intro text made me lol (in a sad way) "It’s been quite a while since we’ve had the opportunity to explore the design space of a true melee carry in League of Legends."

You mean unlike...a support of any kind?

EisvoMan

26-02-2012

melee carry?hahahahaha nice joke.i didn't know there are melee carries since 9.5/10 melee champs(except Kass,Fizz etc that are ap melee,and very low lvl summoners games) are played as off-tanks..i bet in spotlight her item build will be the usual off-tank build

EisvoMan

26-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxM Thyron View Post
because the old one wasn't OP enought.....

and plz stop releasing a new champion every week, give time to the players to learn to master the alredy existing ones, i can imagine that probably is the best marketing strategy, but make the game ennoyng...
they care more getting money in their pockets than making game more enjoyable
some say that her bonus ad skill is better than Yi.well its not.both give same ad but,Yi can activate his and get double ad
i bet that she is going to get nerfed next patch like Ziggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvzb3l View Post
And about the new champ... really RIOT you need some new brains working there cause your imagination its fading by moments...
i agree.when they make a melee champ,they suck so bad lately.but when it comes to ap,it rocks and is OP as hell

VibExx

26-02-2012

Will you guys PLEASE all stop shouting for a new Support??
The least part of the community will actually play him because everyone just says: "urr Support sucks, i get no kills"!
The only people who REALLY would play the new support are those who now already mostly play support... and i BET that thats a smaller group than all these people screaming for a new Support...