Professional support strategy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaMoS92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-02-2012

Hello.My main is the support champions.
What are you think who is the best support??
And who is the really bad support?

midnight illusio

23-02-2012

Depends what you want to do in the lane, and who you are facing. For example, if you want a kill-lane, then go with either Taric, Blitz, Jarvan or Alistar. If you want to just sit back and farm for 20 minutes, pick Janna or Soraka. If you want to have a more versatile lane, able to be both offensive and defensive, then go for Sona or Nunu (Janna works here also). The only really bad support is Karma, since she is outclassed by every other support champ in the game. All the others can work depending on the lane.

Tsuyoku

23-02-2012

there are no best or bad. You have to adapt with what's laning with you and what's in front.

really bad supports are for sure champions which are not designed to be support. => no heal, no shield, no aura, no control.

best supports are for me champions that can disrupt/slowdown/knockout, and bring some buff/heal to their team. those can always save you even in the worst case.

In this logic, my favourite ones are Janna, Alistar, Shen, Taric, gankplank, nunu, zilean, kayle, karma, galio... then maybe lux/orianna... not fan of sona/soraka...