How to quit League of Legends!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mentality

22-02-2012

Message from what I sent to riot support:

Quote:
Thanks to you League of Legends creators, I've wasted tons of money into this game, what I've get in exchange of that?
Terrible game service (full of lags), at ranked games there's no chance playing at all, I always get most trolls in my team (today 7loss spree + 1 lag game), well, what else I can say, take care of what you're doing, either by doing it this way, you'll start loosing your community, people will just find new games to play, where wont be ******s in every match you play, where wont be lags ever 5Th game you play, where wont be terrible support which responds with auto responses or just copy paste already pre-made messages. Screw you, put my money deep in your ass and die in real life.
I hope that made you happy enough.
Bye.
Funny enough.

Count

22-02-2012

i wanted to stop this game after eve nerf too -.- but this game just too epic

Mentality

22-02-2012

It's a good game, but sometimes you should admit that it **** your brain to much, I've wasted my time here, spent my money here, for what? Any explanations? I could've spent that money to buy some flowers to my girlfriend instead, or buy some chocolate to my parents or grandparents, get a real life a bit, but here, I finally found out it's just a ****ing business, they give no **** about their players, look at how they are updating the game - every week new op champion or **** update which overpowers a champion, and if you wont have this champion you will need to buy this champion and if you don't waste **** load of your lifetime to get enough IP for the champion, you will most likely pay money for it, so.. here's your explanation on how they work. It's ALL ****ING PLANNED.

.. but all i wanted was some fun, by playing a game.. and guess what, they're banning their players, for what? For the fact that not everyone can be perfect @ the matches?

Mentality

22-02-2012

ll Hazard ll

22-02-2012

why u butthurt

The King Maku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality View Post
It's a good game, but sometimes you should admit that it **** your brain to much, I've wasted my time here, spent my money here, for what? Any explanations? I could've spent that money to buy some flowers to my girlfriend instead, or buy some chocolate to my parents or grandparents, get a real life a bit, but here, I finally found out it's just a ****ing business, they give no **** about their players, look at how they are updating the game - every week new op champion or **** update which overpowers a champion, and if you wont have this champion you will need to buy this champion and if you don't waste **** load of your lifetime to get enough IP for the champion, you will most likely pay money for it, so.. here's your explanation on how they work. It's ALL ****ING PLANNED.

.. but all i wanted was some fun, by playing a game.. and guess what, they're banning their players, for what? For the fact that not everyone can be perfect @ the matches?
Simple, stop spending your money on this game. This is free to play after all, don't let them dig into your wallet with these stupid ass skin, champion sales and whatnot. I stopped giving them money quite a while ago and I'm glad of it. They don't deserve it, f*cking greedy bast*rds.

BigBossGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality View Post
Message from what I sent to riot support:

Funny enough.
Bye bye

Mentality

22-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King Maku View Post
Simple, stop spending your money on this game. This is free to play after all, don't let them dig into your wallet with these stupid ass skin, champion sales and whatnot. I stopped giving them money quite a while ago and I'm glad of it. They don't deserve it, f*cking greedy bast*rds.
well dunno about you, but i've already made my decision, i simply wont play this game anymore. almost 2 years of playtime wasted for nothing, just like every game out there on internet, its all about money. nothing more nothing less. Cheap ****, they can't even improve their game engine, it's **** as hell. Guess they bought the engine off some noob for few bucks, and created this game, also can put a 1000$ bet that theres ****load of holes in their systems, since they're loading all **** on their launcher off a website - that's actually my next step.

Addonexus

22-02-2012

I've spent alot of money here 2. I don't regret it.
You say u played for 2 years? so you didn't get anything out of it? No fun? no way to pass the time?
Why did you stick around for so long if it didn't give you anything?
Byebye.
Good riddance i'd say.

KS Matsay

22-02-2012

And your point is?

Get a grip dude. This is a video game. This is ENTERTAINEMENT. The whole POINT of the stuff is to make you waste your time. AND make you pay for it.

Now, about the money. Game's free to play bro, you CHOSE to spend money on it. They never forced you. Now about their maketting strategy (release an OP champ every few weeks so players will buy him and own low elo games), yes, it hurts the gaming experience, but you know what? They also implemented a way around it. Don't wanna get bothered by the FotM? Go draft and ban him. Problem solved.

Other than thats, they're just trying to make money out of their business. And they're making quite a good job at it i'd say. Who can blame them? I'd do the same thing for sure. Also, you have to realise that they DO provide you with a service. If you did spend thousands of hours on this game, then you DO owe them for the distraction they offered you. And you don't even HAVE to pay for it, they leave the choice up to you. Wtf are you QQing about.

tl;dr : f2p game. You CHOSE to pay. Don't whine.