Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last Chance to get Riot Football Skins before they are gone forever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kknewkles

10-30-2010

Pity. I hoped that some of my friends would gift me with Red Card Katarina someday :3
Cuz I'm too greedy to spend my own money on such a content(though I don't dislike it), sorry.

I'm also drooling over Vandal Jax, just for the record.

Kaberos

10-31-2010

give me 300 rp plzzzz

Alachia

10-31-2010

Nice Ripp-Off you do here. I would have bought Akali and Katarina Skins but i do not own both Champions at the moment, and the time to get IP to buy them is just way to short.

Yeah i could buy them with RP, for around 3510 RP total including skins. Thats 20 Euro!

Seriously i will not buy anything from you and i am very happy i did not allready do.

You know what i will spend my money for now that i realized how greedy and false you are. DOTA 2.

Say goodbye to some Customers you just lost.

Space Age Pimp

10-31-2010

Quote:
Absolutely Drunk:
good thing, these skins look..just bad.. i wont miss them

blitz one is alright but striker ezreal looks ridiculous and akalis looks pretty poor in game

Emma WARDson

11-01-2010

It's 1th of november (belgium) and they're allready gone..... Is this because of the time difference or what.... I wanted to buy striker ez before he left. Guess not...

MysticShawna

11-01-2010

Ye i hope u will do new payment options, before this skins gone for ever!

xBT E D O

11-01-2010

Nice this offer, but why delete something that is already created. There will be more WK's

Cyhiraeth

11-02-2010

Good riddance.

Significance

04-13-2013

Riot Pls

I want to buy them =(

#Necro

SkumbagPaddy

06-12-2014

Does this mean harrowing skins will come back before they go? I really want that Headmistress Fiora