Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last Chance to get Riot Football Skins before they are gone forever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTechs

10-29-2010

So today I somehow convince my matriarch to make a last-minute 10e purchase of RP before I run off to a 7-day excursion to Italy. I really wanted the Nosferatu Vladimir skin, and I happily buy it. Then they announce the Golden Joystick award has been won and we will be getting and 11th rune page if we have 10. I had 9, so I quickly purchase my 10th and decide to finish with LoL for today. Now this announcement. Seems like you noticed the Harrowing skins are reeling in big buck because they are limited, so why not discontinue Goalkeeper Blitz who I planned to buy around X-mas. I do not have enough money for all these last-minute purchases. The discontinuing of the football skins was totally uncalled for.

******ry, if I dare say. Why not remove Shamrock Malphite from the shop while you're at it?

Cibba

10-29-2010

No offense but are kinda ugly :/ been playing the game for a while haven;t seen any in game .

SirRFI

Senior Wrenchman

10-29-2010

That's so fail. I wanted to get All-Star Akali but I can't buy RiotPoints yet as SMS Payment haven't been added yet.

ElvenAvenger

10-29-2010

Well, i guess ill have to find a couple other skins to buy instead of them. I planned to buy Ezreal's and Katarina's football skins once SMS payment arrived...but oh well, you can't have everything.

Shichiyou

10-29-2010

Ah srsly gtfo =_=
I decided to buy the akali All-star which i've wanted since i started playing akali, EVEN though I don't have any money right now...
(so i begged my mother for a quick loan)
BUT i can't get any Rp!!
I can't get the credit card to work (it says error try again shortly).
So i tried to get paypal... but that site is **** now apparently........
So....

Give All-star akali for free please...
or at least keep them till the other payment options are available...

For some reason things have started happening which makes me feel like quitting LoL... well .. "quitting" Riot Games ....

it's a great game, but faults keep stacking like a human pile =_=

Jenniferxoxo

10-29-2010

Yay, got the kitty cat (:<

Pwnatornr1

10-29-2010

stop lying, you are not going to leave them forever. i promise, you will re release them next big football hallaballo and next harrowing.

Marten The Blind

10-29-2010

inb4 they cancel it because a lot of people wait for SMS payment (including me)

megablasterman

10-30-2010

I wish u could w8 until u release RP via sms

Cami Kira

10-30-2010

o_O Why not just lend a Visa/whatever from your parents/friends/ect give them the amount you wish to purchase and then use their card?

I got my own so couldn't care less about sms payment *cuddle card*