What is good CS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dungfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-02-2012

Hey guys,

I'm trying to better my LoL gameplay and I realise one large aspect in the outcome of a game is a players CS.

So my question is, what is a good CS for each lane in a normal game, lets say after 20 minutes?

Top -
Jungle -
Mid -
AD carry -

Thanks for any help

Edit: Thanks for the replies, I was looking for numbers to follow rather than simply "A lot" I realise that "A lot" is generally a good amount to have :P

pilkis

20-02-2012

perfect cs score would be 100 at 11 min mark if im not wrong so try to get as close as possible its doable in any lane i guess as for jungle cs doesnt matter since its inportant to support your lanes and you wont be doing that by farming jungle

TheQWERTYman

20-02-2012

As much as you can. Seriously. AD carries should farm until their enemies have 2 level higher boots, then go back and buy. Acutally, every one of these lanes need to get a lot of CS. Of course, the jungler needs to help the lanes and gank, so CS doesn't matter as much as it does at mid, top and carry.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

RroD Lucy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-02-2012

mid, ad carry and top shoudl have the same cs, additionaly if mid will go for gansk bot, or top it will lose some cs for the team kills.
if top does nto ahve a teleport then top should have the best cs in the game since the ap, adn ad carry wil lgo for dragons, kills bot,etc

Jantunen

20-02-2012

Around 8-9 CS per minute is a good goal if you have freefarm.

Leatherwhip

20-02-2012

More than the opposing laner. A lot more. Without deaths. Whilst opposing laner have died moar. Simple.

Triarii

20-02-2012

Tbh I don't bother with cs too much, if someone is good at their champ, they'll own no matter if the cs.

I hate these "I haz more cs then you, me pr0, you nab" guys you leet from time to time.

Had one cpl games ago, enemy irelia going on and on how her cs is so awesome and great and our irelia sucked ... yeah that cs really mattered when I cc'd the **** out of her and my teammates nuke her from full to 0 in a cpl sec.

Good cs doesn't prevent ppl like that from making stupid calls and feeding our team over and over.

Nagamasa

20-02-2012

top - 150-190cs
mid - 120-170cs You are a lane that is easiest to gank other lanes...by doing that u will lose some..and if u die in process well...
Ad bot - 170+ you have free lane...and even a baby sitting support to make it even easier to last hit...just dot fk up.
Jungler - actually have no idea , really depends from ganking , counterjungling etc so name it 100+
Support - 1-10 when your ad carrie base , if u dont CS then , slit your wrists.

PloopsyPie

20-02-2012

170 after 20 mins and you're doing pretty good. or 220+ after 30 mins.

Catchdown

20-02-2012

I believe on a record Mordekaiser is able to slit about 175 CS if doing completely perfect on 15 minutes. I made about so in ranked game. And it really hits to have 50 more CS than your enemy, as you can consider that as 3 kills advantage!