Mouse sensitivity bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikame

29-10-2010

hi, i got a very annoying bug.
sometimes it feels like my mouse sensitivity changed and if i want to put it higher it always changes back to a very low sen. so i have to pull the mouse 3-5 times to get over the screen.
when i put it very high it stays there but if i try to put it like i want it it changes lower.
that is so fcking annoying.
there is nothing in the BG that could trigger that, and i aint got other mouse stuff installed.

--- i play german client and i want to put the sens. slightly higher than the "n" of "aufgeben (surrender) " in the menu. but it changes to the "b" of aufgeben -- i hope u understand what i mean , like the same height of the bar.

LeagueOfLusches

13-08-2011

I have a similar problem.

The LoL client seems to slow my mouse down. When ingame my system mouse sensivity is decreased by about 10 percent. But in Logitech Setpoint the sensivity is just the like before and didnt change.
In the end I have to increase it by 10 percent while playing and decrease it again when LoL is closed.

LeagueOfLusches

18-08-2011

Some solution?

turkey4tw

13-11-2011

i also have problems with my sensitivity. i just cant get the right one! i play since 2 years and this never ever happened. I cant play ranked because of that

Schahmützle

14-11-2011

My mouse sensitivity/feel keeps changing at random intervals to different degrees in game as well, for over four weeks now.

The only way I found I could influence this is by installing an older version of the Logitech SetPoint software, which led to the sens changing more frequently but less severly.

Contact customer support with your problem.

Check out turkey4tw's thread, I wrote some more about it there.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5168005&posted=1#post5168005

Schahmützle

21-11-2011

In SetPoint, try disabling OS implementation, reducing the number of dpi setting to one or disabling automatic game detection.

Hope this helps some.

There doesn't seem to be a solution to the mouse moving inconsistently yet.