The reason why sion is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKz Jesus

13-02-2012

LoL players, GMs, Owner please read through this thread to know why Sion is OP and needs a major Nerf.

1. His Q skill, which is his stun, that if sion is played as AP will deal massive damage, and if AD sion will kill u with his auto attacks
  2. His W skill, which is his shield, also deals massive damage if played AP, if AD just makes him harder to damage him and which also deals significant damage
  3. more importantly his E skill, the passive skill that grants sion MASS AD and each time kills a unit will gain 3 MaxHp when fully maxed, it is not fair to other players that sion should get free items from his skill, this skill when fully maxed will give him an item which doesn't exist and is more powerfull than the BF sword, and if he farms for 40 min he will get a fully stacked warmog, all AD sion needs to buy is Attack speed and he will rule the game, as for AP sion, this skill would just add to the very high damage that sion already does through his auto attacks
  4. finally his ultimate, the ultimate that CANNOT be countered except with ignite. but this wont affect other players that are close to him as they gains heal from him as well.

Thankyou for reading and please dont flame at me if you think otherwise... this is just my opinion.

please leave comments

thanks again

EnjoyLuck

13-02-2012

Easy to use high rewards thats why.

Petekes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

13-02-2012

Before you nerf Sion plz buff enemys brains and mapawereness as Sion is most likely played ap mid with massive roam.

PKz Jesus

13-02-2012

sion is NOT mostly played as a mid champ

Necrogurke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-02-2012

Sion is not OP at all... If you ward right, and call ss he can't get so many kills... And sion without kills is friggin useless lategame.

SoT Blood Raven

13-02-2012

Sion AP is easily countered, and a full build AD Sion... It's just countered so easily...

PKz Jesus

13-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrogurke View Post
Sion is not OP at all... If you ward right, and call ss he can't get so many kills... And sion without kills is friggin useless lategame.

i beg to differ, all sion needs to do is farm. and he will get HP and money to buy items, as well as the kills he could het in team fights with his ultimate on

Pate5

13-02-2012

Sion early- and midgame are crazy. He can push his lane and harrass the opponent without taking damage and being tanky. His ganks are super strong and he is tanky and high burst dmg. However, his teamfighting capability is pretty lackluster. Shooting his shield down will cut half of his damage away.

Ad sion can just be kited.

DaemonicFable

13-02-2012

his ult with `CANNOT` be countered, is actually countered by exhaust,ignite,any passive which gives healing reduction, flings, stuns, slows, snares, binds, supresses.

Good Guy Prodiac

13-02-2012

I find Sion quite OP too, if he manages to farm, but he is too boring to be played by myself. I tried but meh.

The thing is, he IS still counterable in lane (Cassiopeia, Ryze) played AD or AP and thus he usually get's not to the point where he just ****s on everything. Smart enemies can handle him on lane and thus making him useless in late because he is not farmed/fed.

And only AD sion is "OP", AP sion is just a pubstomper and needs a hard buff on his lategame if he should be ever viable at higher elo. Just focus AP sions shield down -> no damage. But a farmed AD sion is unstoppable, he has 5k Hp, 400 ad, 2 attack speed, 100% crit, 200 mr, 200 armor and tons of lifesteal... everything.
If you let him get to this point you deserve to lose!

My conclusion is, that Sion needs some tweaks on his abilities to nerf his "OPness" in low elo and buff is being easy to counter in higher elo. That's my opinion.