Garen VS Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaaap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Is there any way to counter vlad on garen? just lost against him.
i had to wait untill jungler came to kill him. and he still got 1 of us constantly.

Jednae

16-02-2012

You win against vlad through your almighty combo: Flash to him, silence, spin, ulti = kill. The thing is, that he can do his abilities before he's low live enough for your ulti, this is an critical spot, where you need your resitance, but usually hes so low then that he tries to run away, where you exhaust him and finsih it. I played very succesfull this way against Vlad, but i don't think that he was very good. (4/0 for me)

Troll Pool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-02-2012

Garen is beastly early game while vlad is quite weak..

I'd honestly give the advantage to Garen.. if you get some kills earlygame he's not going to recover from it.. sounds like you got outplayed.

iTomes

16-02-2012

Well... you should be able to win that lane tbh. Your passive will sustain his early "harrass" (so to speak) and you outdmg him. Just run at him. If he pools he loses hp, if he doesnt he gets silenced and loses even more hp.

Thisted

16-02-2012

go in the brush and then if he comes close you q and e. or you can flash to him and do your combo

Vantia

16-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisted101 View Post
go in the brush and then if he comes close you q and e. or you can flash to him and do your combo
Telling Garen to go in a brush is like telling Phreak to say tons of damage, its gonna happen either way

niiLou

16-02-2012

You can't win vs Vlad as garen .. vlad is a counterpick to him.

fAAbulous

16-02-2012

Just think about the skillset. Vlad must win this.

D3von

16-02-2012

You can't pick a single champion and win every lane matchup with it? What sorcery is this?!

fAAbulous

16-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3von View Post
You can't pick a single champion and win every lane matchup with it? What sorcery is this?!
Thought about Irelia...