Akali or Katarina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atrixer

09-02-2012

Looking for a new character to play, i'm kinda into assassins atm and these two caught my eye. Who do you think is stronger, more fun to play and more viable in higher level play?

Suburbia

09-02-2012

Akali is much more viable than Katarina and alot more useful in just about every situation.

Katarina is a fun champion too, but without her ultimate (which can be stopped by about 80% of abilitys in LoL and has been stealth nerfed a number of times recently with no compensation despite how weak she was already) she does nothing. I don't know why Riot are so hesitant on buffing her. Morello should just ask Scarra what to change about her.

Statikk Shyv

09-02-2012

^ They don't buff Kata cause she's fine.

I'm actually not sure who is stronger or more fun.. they both blinkstrike soooooo much.

Aggroteck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Akali all the way. If you want pure single target burst get her.
Kata can be very nasty to play against but I find Akali to have a better set of skills all in all.

Besides, Akali can chase down/harass so much harder then Katarina, assuming Akali has 2-3 stacks available for her ultimate.

The one thing that gives Katarina a big + over Akali is that she can use her Q on allies/enemies alike, whereas Akali cannot 'blink' to allies.

Maybe you get lucky and get to try one out the next free champion rotation if you cannot decide.

Statikk Shyv

09-02-2012

^ Q is bouncing blades, but anyway we know what you mean.

Episka Arne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Irelia, she pwns all akalis.

DrDresDead

09-02-2012

They are both a lot of fun. I suggest buying them both.

empathy112

10-02-2012

if ur a weaboo take akali
however katarina totally owns her in lane

Ts0bulle

10-02-2012

i disagree with the above, akali rapes katarina in lane.

Katarina is an awesome and fun champion to play, but simply and plainly useless at higher level... unless you play with a good morgana who shields you during ur ulti, or if you ahve galio or amumu in your team.

Akali, on the other hand, is also very fun but much more viable, especially if ennemy team consists of squishy, and she has awesome skinz as well, with nurse akali on sale at the moment

So if I were you, i'd buy akali. She is free to play like once a year, whereas katarina is on rotation every month.

umpa tumpa

10-02-2012

akali is better i think
only prob whit katarina is that its impossible to buf her cause she already has the most damage potantial of almost evry champ its just verry hard to not get ult canceled/proc ur passive so u can snowball the fight