Talon mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrexz

09-02-2012

So I was playing around with mid champs the other day and I came up with an champion I've never seen mid; Talon, and decided to try it out. First game I was against a Ziggs. This game ended in completely destroying Ziggs 4-0 early game, snowballing into ganking every lane succesfully, doublekills bot and what not. Fed talon ended up 17-2 in the end of the game. Second game I was up against Malzahar. Same story; ended up with 27-3, even though the other team had a Volibear, Cho'Gath and Renekton tanks. Even though I have only tried this twice, is this something anyone else have tried succesfully ? Is it even viable, or have I just been lucky with the picks I got against me? Because in my opinion, Talon can destroy most, if not every mid AP champion. Thoughts?

Hell M00d

09-02-2012

You just discovered counterpicks, gratulations

tp10 HD RTz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Talon - Pantheon / both great mid laners, dnno why you didnt know tho.

Peng

09-02-2012

this is only really viable if you have an AP jungler and/or solotop, but yeah, his kit is designed to counter casters

bleghbleghblegh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

This isn't new...i cry a bit inside everytime i see one top.
Stronger mid atm because of the meta

Hipster Teemo

09-02-2012

Talon mid Malphite top is a meta counter, but most people just stick to the meta themselves.

Kaling of Titans

09-02-2012

I pick pantheon for mid. Why? ILOVETHROWINGPSEARSONEVERYBODYSFACESINEVERYDAMNLAN ESON!

ahem. I like to show people my cake, inspired by my spear, which I throw in their faces. Face meets cake, stuff splatters in a big mess, whats not to love?

Good Guy Judas

09-02-2012

Talon is an anti-caster assasin.

What you expect? He has been raping mids for a long time. Just that he recieved some nerfs and people were like lol talon no longer OP screw this guy.

He still ****s on most AP mid hard. Its just you have to end it soon after because lategame you are squishy and to do dmg you need to get in their face instead of range bursting etc. Often leading to deaths.

He is still good. I still hate seeing a Talon mid -__-

CancelTheFlight

09-02-2012

**** a fed Talon is one of the scariest ****s ever man. GJ on pwning dat **** Ziggs

R34CTIONS

Master Recruiter

09-02-2012

assassin with silence vs always a AP champ ... normal that u win