A good solo top champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dsax7

09-02-2012

Hello Summoners ! I have decided to play more ranked games and I was thinking of focusing more on solo top champions(as they seem most fun to me ). At the moment my raiting is somewhere 1250-1350 and I really want to buy 1-2 champions for my solo top collection. I would be grateful if you could recommend me a champion or two, that are hard to counter on solo top .

GaRLiKz

09-02-2012

My favourite: irelia ( played correctly can counter everything imho) ;p, udyr to counter riven and gp, gp is nice to play solo top, nidalee AD is really nice for countering char like nasus.

My favourite is nasus, but i dont play him often in ranked.

dsax7

12-02-2012

Well, I gues you won't suggest that solo top champion I am looking for, so I picked 6 champions and I would be grateful if you help me pick one from them . So the champions are :
1.Gangplank
2.Irelia
3.Riven
4.Shyvana
5.Yorick
6.Udyr

Those are the champions I am hesitating between. As I said in my 1st comment I would be playing solo top and mostly Solo queue ranked games (again solo top ofc). It would be really helpful if you could help me chose and also give your reasonings for your choice .

Harigeharrylove

12-02-2012

irelia is a must have in imo i am playing a lot solo top to and i decided just to buy all of them i got the most off them now. i do this so i have the best counter ready for my opponent. maybe that would be a good thing for you too to master just the most of the solo top champs

dsax7

12-02-2012

Yeah, I will also hopefully buy them all, but wondering from where should I begin. At the moment I have ~9000 IP and I can't decide what to buy first .

Harigeharrylove

12-02-2012

irelia

AntiMakarios

12-02-2012

jarvan

Optilex

12-02-2012

GP can solo top against almost any champ ( except panth, but it's another story )

DivineEvil

13-02-2012

1.) GP (very strong early, hard to gank)
2.) Irelia (strong mid-late, good sustain)
3.) Yorick (strong early, nice sustain, barely countered 1v1)
4.) Riven/Garen (just nice fighters, Riven deals better damage, Garen is harder to push off.

Felanis

13-02-2012

Jax, because he's incredibly OP in 1v1 situations so if they lack a decent jungler you will murder anyone 1v1