Firewall Problem, Can't Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punkerr

08-02-2012

Hello,

I'm having a problem logging into the game. I tried to connect to a game and after the champ select screen disappears and the LoL Logo appears on my screen, nothing happens for a few seconds and then i get a message that my firewall is blocking the connection and prompts me to retry or cancel.
Tried to reinstall the game, but nothing happened, checked google as well and found some posts, but they were old and no solution was mentioned...
Does anyone have any info on this case?

Punkerr

09-02-2012

None knows? Any post that you can redirect me to ?

Selanmer

09-02-2012

That's Riot for ya. Riot doesn't fix the problem so it means they don't want you to play their game.

Legalize VCP

09-02-2012

It's a common problem, i have it myself. They are still ''searching'' for a solution.... though it takes ages for me... anyway on this help/support section, the very first topic. read it, it's made for this problem and mayby you'll find your solution there.

MythzFreeze

03-04-2012

I am seriously pissed of now though i just got a leave for a ranked game we where winning hard and lost in the end. I could still talk to my friend in skype and do everything but not reconect to lol. I put of all my firewall settings and still no luck. I AM MAD

redcoat85

21-12-2012

This has also happened to me. LoL was working fine this morning, in fact, I finished a game five minutes before with no problems whatsoever. I went to play a second game and now it won't let me connect. I tried turning off my firewall and trying again and that didn't work and since none of my settings changed I don't think it has anything to do with my end.

alexpop

21-12-2012

same f problem, had it for over a month now

Benya1

21-12-2012

Same problem, happened 2 seconds ago, now im loosing elo because of this.

Living in sweden having COM HEM as ISP.

Balanced Nature

21-12-2012

it's client bug, I used to restart pc to fix it. Later found out if u end every LOL and RIOT releated process in TASK MANAGER it also works.

DeadlyExodus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2012

Same here, entire premade team had this bug and so did the enemy team