Rumble what lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokrano

06-02-2012

I have recently started to play rumble and I like hime a lot. I just wondered on what lane I should play him? He is great solo top, works great with ad ranged on bot and with the right runes he can even go mid. So on what lane/role should I play rumble.
(always open for general advice for rumble as well )

EarlGreyTea

06-02-2012

Rumble is a great, great solo top. He can basically bully almost anyone out of lane and farm for as long as he likes.

dzhon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Pretty much he is the best jungler in the game. Ganks are amazing and unexpected.

VanRespak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Top. If the enemy team somehow switch mid/top to counter you, you can go mid. But that rarely happens.SImilar could happen if they counterpick you at top or mid and your matchup would be better if you went mid.
Generally through, go solo top

Sokrano

06-02-2012

how can I jungle rumble? o.O

Babadiboopy

06-02-2012

I know he can work on mid but i would generally avoid ranged casters so top is probably the way to go. Never seen him as a jungler but I imagine its pretty good as long as you can land those harpoons during ganks.

KaOOz

06-02-2012

Suburbia

06-02-2012

Top mainly, you can play in the mid lane too if your AP carry wants to go top for whatever reason since he has a nice roaming presence with his ult up.

SuicideHero

06-02-2012

top top top, he's top at top