What is Ziggs good for...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smørf

05-02-2012

anyone found out?

Tried him in normals - decided he was useless.
Seen him in ranked around 15 times, always he lost the lane, fed and ultimately lost the match.

Without blue he's mana starved in a split second, his damage is mediocre at best, he has no real CC (is avoidable) and all his skills are skillshots.

Sure he can poke, but other chamos can do that too - and most of them can do it even better.

Ralfh4

05-02-2012

Wait a week until most people learn how to play him and then get owned.

Allure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

roses are red
violets are blue
this thread sucks
...so do you

Gnubbles

05-02-2012

Having played as Ziggs when he came out I was absolutely destroying people, playing against Ziggs I was laughing my head off because he was so easilly predictable, ambushing is his strong point I think... lay mines behind enemy and gank.

Good mid if you stick to the minions as much as possible.

MeneerKrabs

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice00Angel View Post
roses are red
violets are blue
this thread sucks
...so do you
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Shut the **** up

oovie

05-02-2012

"Seen him in ranked around 15 times, always he lost the lane, fed and ultimately lost the match."

I assume you are low elo, he is difficult to play so low elo will result in ziggs failing hard. Playing him on 1900 carrying games nps, still not playing him to full potential tho.

Superkyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I've played ziggs myself, I've played against him and I've read up on opinions and I can conclude that ziggs has easily one of the highest burst damage in the game. He is an amazing teamfighter with his high AoE damage and constant long range dps with bombs and high damage slows.

He's great and will probably get nerfed.

SwnSong

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oovie View Post
"Seen him in ranked around 15 times, always he lost the lane, fed and ultimately lost the match."

I assume you are low elo, he is difficult to play so low elo will result in ziggs failing hard. Playing him on 1900 carrying games nps, still not playing him to full potential tho.
The elofag, every thread needs one nowadays

Allure

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeneerKrabs View Post
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Shut the **** up
roses are red
violets are blue
what is the problem
sir , with you?

Pimbaimba

05-02-2012

having bought ziggs on release and having played quite a number of games on him (albeit none in ranked games) i can tell you there's enormous potential on this champ.

his early and mid game are very very strong, provided you can actually land skill shots. at level 11 his ultimate decimates almost any enemy, getting kills or otherwise very very low. best thing is you can make yourself a factor even miles away from the fight with that ult.

So, summing it up, you just need to learn how to play him. He's rock solid good and i'm pretty sure he needs a nerf on the ultimate damage, it's just ridiculous.