Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Appear offline (friend list)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok so I'm a situation where a few friends from school wanted to add me on League. They've been *****ing for games ever since I added them while my main interrest lies on playing solo queue or full team 5's ranked. Everytime I turn them down they seem to be irritated.

I don't really want to /ignore them or block them ingame because they know my duo queue partners/clanmates aswell so there's no hiding from them really.

So is it just me or any other people getting annoyed by their real life friends and would like to see a " appear offline" option.

For now I'm using a firewall to block the PvP chat IP but this is ofcourse unconventional when picking/banning during ranked matchmaking because even though I unblock the PvP chat IP I still have to " Reconnect to chat" in order to communicate with my team , thus giving away my presence.

So, what do you guys think about an appear offline option ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I know exactly what you mean. I did a poll for this on the old League of Legends website and more people actually voted no but I would love to see an option for appear offline and/or being able to ignore/block friends without them being deleted when you un-ignore.