Launcher doesnt start, help ASAP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeviantNexus

02-02-2012

Hey guys, got some major problem down here, its actually simple - i cant start the game. Every time i try to open launcher, it show the league of legends logo and then it dissapears. Nothing happens, it doesnt open the launcher, does nothing. Running as administrator doesnt help. Any solutions?

Meneer Zondervan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Open your Task Manager. Go to services and close/execute EVERYTHING that has to do with League of Legends. Try to open the launcher again

DeviantNexus

02-02-2012

Hey.. Cant be that im only one with this problem. Yesterday i played and everything was ok , but now i cant even open launcher..

Legxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I sometimes got this problem. I don't know if it's the same one I got, but well.

For me, I got rid of it by starting the Task Manager, looking at the processes and ending LoLClient.exe and LoLLauncher.exe.

EDIT: got ninja'd

DeviantNexus

02-02-2012

Well.. That doesnt work. It just instantly closes all league of legends process after flashing lol logo few times..

Legxis

02-02-2012

I think you did something wrong.

1. You get the problem. LoL doesn't start, logo is already gone for some time and nothing happened.
2. Open Task Manager.
3. Close process (not program) LoLclient.exe and LoLLauncher.exe, if you want, even PMB.exe and LOLReplay.exe.
4. Start the Launcher again, should function.

Meneer Zondervan

02-02-2012

It could be a problem with your firewall, try turning it off and on again. Otherwise, well it's something else.

VeigaDevil

02-02-2012

this is normal... lol won awards HAHA worse codded game in the market.. 65 fps with a core i7 extreme and a radeon top of the class HEHE this game wastes resources like a bowss for a rts and a simple map and 10 chars just walking and attacking xD

Azeirah

02-02-2012

I had a problem with LoLreplay this patch. Got bugsplat error, the launcher wouldn't start. I disabled LoLreplay, restarted the client (kill processes) and simply reconnected. However, I didn't realise that until I had already missed the whole match
I found out that LoLreplay was the problem on the forums.

TL;DR
Disable LoLreplay (kill the process) and restart the client and it should work again.

DeviantNexus

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legxis View Post
I think you did something wrong.

1. You get the problem. LoL doesn't start, logo is already gone for some time and nothing happened.
2. Open Task Manager.
3. Close process (not program) LoLclient.exe and LoLLauncher.exe, if you want, even PMB.exe and LOLReplay.exe.
4. Start the Launcher again, should function.
Well yea, i did all this and still nothing happens. As i said, when it flashes that lol logo, after that it automaticly closes all process releated to LoL. Theres nothing to close. Thats why im asking for help..