Join game then kicked and repatch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PupPup

02-02-2012

Just patched my LoL then joined into an Co-Op vs AI champ pick finished then game closed and have to patch again>??

what happened?

LordWhiz

02-02-2012

same thing happened to me , i started ranked ...chose all champ etc ..then when the game started got error ..version is ......32 and u need .....33 ? wtf?)) riot and his patches ...does a game from start to bottom ...messes up at patching)) troll riot

Fre4king

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

same problem here
i also couldnt select the new champ after buying him, decided to start the game anyway and got kicked out

Herone

02-02-2012

+1 wtf???

Rondris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-02-2012

my team at ranked coudn't see champions in champion select. Then all sudden when it was time to loading 3 of my teammates (including me) got version error message. Ofc after we repatched and rejoined we lost match. We demand justice for this unfair lose caused by Riot mistake.

SUIClDESILENCE

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondris View Post
my team at ranked coudn't see champions in champion select. Then all sudden when it was time to loading 3 of my teammates (including me) got version error message. Ofc after we repatched and rejoined we lost match. We demand justice for this unfair lose caused by Riot mistake.
Same stuff here,they have to refund our elo ffs,so unfair,my team was 1v5 for sth like 6 minutes

HancooooooooocKK

02-02-2012

Request: Loss forgiven game
Here:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=575027