Unavailable Skins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mochure

01-02-2012

Hello.
There are some skins for champions that are really great, Unfortunately they are unavailable, For a great example "Team Spirit Anivia.". That is a great skin yet it is not in the store any more.

I have bought some Riot Points to buy a skin for Sona, "Silent Night Sona." Unfortunately that skin is no longer in the store as well, And now I have no idea of what to do with my Riot points.

I would like to request that these skins would be available in the market once again, I really want to buy both "Team Spirit Anivia." And "Silent Night Sona.".

Thank you.

Aggroteck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Some skins will never return, I honestly don't know if the Anivia and Sona skins will remain locked or not.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=524449 may help.

The best thing you can do is go to a character's page and check underneath the picture, it'll tell you which skins are not available. I made the same mistake with Katarina's Kitty Kat skin a while back.

Faldred

02-02-2012

Get Guqin Sona, it's awesome tbh

Also, I don't want those skins to come back, because they would lose their uniqueness.

RopeDrink

02-02-2012

Most of them are seasonal or event based and seeing as said seasons or events are LONG over, their access has been removed.

I don't see why some of them couldn't return... I mean, afterall, if there is a demand for some of the more unique / unavailable skins it's just money in Riot's pocket, but on the other hand it'd take away from the uniqueness of having them...

I think I've only ever seen 1-2 Urf Warwick's outside of tournament streams - I wouldn't mind having that in my collection of WW skins but like many, it's unavailable. I remember when it was released quite a while ago but I wasn't aware there was a time limit for purchase - It's a shame but oh well.

Not entirely sure if modding is allowed to be discussed here but I wager a lot of those unavailable skins are still locked away in a file somewhere on your PC - Quite a lot of people these days make their own custom skins, or swaps available skins around. Don't ask me how or where or what, I'm not touching LoL with Mods, it's a pain to have to re-install when something goes **** up, like a few past patches that wrecked my client but it's a possible option I guess.

Lawbringer

02-02-2012

Would love to see Victorious Jarvan IV available for purchase again, would probably buy it.

But on the other hand, I think it's a good thing that people who were gold ranked (and higher) during season 1 were awarded with this unique skin. I'm happy anyway.

Judaspriester88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

i think they should bring them back as special offers. so sometimes in stead of a 50% reduced skin we get 1 of this legendary skins who u cant buy anymore. sure, for full price, not reduced.
that would make them still special, but u would see them sometimes.

Mugshot

02-02-2012

I would very much like the "haunted Nocturne" skin
its the only skin I am missing for him, and its the best looking if you ask me

Gardach

02-02-2012

Did you say team spirit anivia is great? Probably the worst skin riot has ever released.

Judaspriester88

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardach View Post
Did you say team spirit anivia is great? Probably the worst skin riot has ever released.
well, that depends much on you. i think the skeletton cho gath is absolutly ugly, some others think its cool. thats the same with nearly every skin. u will always find ppl who like/dislike it. and i think thats also the reason why riot develops skins. because the ppl want something different, something THEY more like than the common.