How do smartcast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iconking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

How do I turn on the smartcast? If I just click on the option, it indicates that it is activated, but I still have to aim. Am I doing something wrong?

midnight illusio

01-02-2012

Go into the keybinds menu and look for the "smartcast spell 1" etc. IIRC the default is Shift+Q/W/E/R. You can rebind these keys to others if you prefer.

Iconking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

K thanks.

Rey Bangs

03-02-2012

just a tipp. Set smartcast to your default keys (for example q/w/e/r) and activate the new option "show smartcast range" play this with every champion -> be awesome fast with your spells.

midnight illusio

03-02-2012

The "show smartcast range" option is actually broken. What it does is allow you to see the range by holding down the key, and then casting it when you release the key, but if you move while holding down the cast key, it casts it automatically. Until they fix this, I wouldn't recommend using it.

Rey Bangs

04-02-2012

It's not really broken, but yes you shouldn't target anyone if you wanna move. Isn't it the same problem without the option activated?