What would you do?

Remove Stark's fervor, add Zeke's herald 79 26.42%
Keep Stark's fervor, add Zeke's herald 159 53.18%
Keep Stark's fervor, don't add Zeke's herald 53 17.73%
Remove Stark's fervor, don't add Zeke's herald 4 1.34%
Remove another item (tell us which one), add Zeke's herald 4 1.34%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Stark's fervor / Zeke's herald global poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurtleFail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Keep both? Seriously? Come on, we don't need two separate items that both provide a life steal and attack speed aura. That's just ridiculous. Also, there would be some balance issues if those auras were stackable.

I like the new item. It's another item that a support can build rather than just rocking GP10 all game.

Sirvanic

05-02-2012

Seriously the removal of Stark's Fervor was the most random thing that I've ever seen in LoL. It was like lightning from a clear sky. Nerfing characters here and there I can understand but completely removing items is another thing. They didn't say anything about it and suddenly they're like 'Oh yeah we're remaking Stark's Fervor! Tadah!'
My guess is they'll do a 'remake' of Starks Fervor and you know how Riots 'remakes' go. It'll probably be something amazing like

+5 Energy Regeneration
+250 Mana
Activate: 40% attackspeed and 20 Armor Penetration for 5 seconds. (5 minute cooldown)

Edum Bot

05-02-2012

Stark's was a noobtrap on the carry and too expensive for the support.

Zeke's gives some nice CDR for the sup and the aura is ok.Cheaper item,lower stats.

Groovy4life

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirvanic View Post
Seriously the removal of Stark's Fervor was the most random thing that I've ever seen in LoL.
This.

PulseSUI

06-02-2012

Starks was to expensive for the support and not good enough to get on a carry or bruiser.. and few Junglers had a use for it.
it was overall a "good" item that simply did not fit in.
Zekes gives CDR and Health, wich the support can use, and atkspeed/Lifesteal for the carry at a price that actualy makes it a option for a Support.

i still think it might need some work, some stat bumps here and there.. maybe make a part of the CDR go over in to the aura.. but i think the item has potential.

AlwaysFumbles

06-02-2012

When riot removed starks, I heard the soft sobs of an Olaf.

Naive

06-02-2012

sterks was great bring it back.

add new items dont kill old ones unless they useless can always tweak old ones

taking sterks out was BAD

Groovy4life

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PulseSUI View Post
Starks was to expensive for the support
I lol'd

Stark's Fervor: 2400-ish gold. Cost efficient if you calculated stats it gave. "Too expensive for supports"
Zeke's Herald: 2145g. Wooohoooo, totally affordable item on any support. Too bad no one will build it since it gives weak buffs.

Facepalm.jpg

Assurhaddon

06-02-2012

Starks was not too expensive as Groovy4life pointed out, also it wasn't a pure support item. Olaf top or something like that? We got also lee sin as jungle? Np, starks probably the strongest item in the game for our team right now.
Give starks back, don't let the auras stack and there isn't any problem.

Rydia

08-02-2012

The point was that Starks did WHAT it should. Meaning it gave you attackspeed AND lifesteal on 1 item additionally even giving some regen and making an aura out of it. That was a perfect combination. However CURRENTLY you can buy ANY other lifesteal item it'll beat Zeke's and it's NOTHING good for ANY class buying an aura item to begin with...

So you say reducing the cost by about 300 makes it a perfect item for support... Seriously... It's gone wasted and won't be used now at all... They broke a perfect item and now it's gone forever. The armor reduction aura with the attack speed and lifesteal made it perfect to use which is now a fail on the new one...

Congratz on messing things up... New Zeke's suck Old Starks ruled...
Either remove the Zeke's or put back the old Starks... It's **** now and it won't change anything to it that it'll be so unusable for those who used it...

I had to change because at this moment... 12% lifesteal is not enough to keep up farming...