Blue screen of death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wobsterz

31-01-2012

I just got Blue screen of death when in champ select of a ranked game. Anyone else have that problem lately?

CancelTheFlight

31-01-2012

No, I haven't had a BSOD for ages. It's not related to LoL.

BSOD can mean many many things. If it happens often, most likely some hardware part is failing.

Mayushii

31-01-2012

Hurrah for windows!

Wobsterz

31-01-2012

Thing is i've never tried it before, and a friend of mine ingame just got BSOD in a game just like me and we do not have anything shared or anything. So thought it could possibly have something to do with League of Legends, otherwise it's a rly weird coincidence

Phil Pants

31-01-2012

i've gotten this loads but not for a while and it was something to do with using grooveshark

Virtumonde

31-01-2012

Had a similar problem, only got a bsod when i played LoL for some reason and it was cause of faulty ram. I ran some stress tests for my pc and got an error on one of my ram sticks.

vileCre4ture

31-01-2012

so what was the msg ?
bsod is there for a reason, not just to click it away
if u couldnt see the bsod long enough, cuz ur pc restarted itself without showing the details -> google it for ur os, too lazy/late to explain it, sorry

Wobsterz

31-01-2012

pretty much "ur computer has been shut down for an unknown reason"

I Ash I UK

31-01-2012

If you get BSOD often its a hardware problem. I remember my old PC said something about memory leakage, no idea what it meant. I'm guessing it was a RAM problem though.

Wobsterz

31-01-2012

This is the first time i've ever tried it on this computer, and the only reason im posting this is because one of my online friends told me he had a BSOD problem when in League of Legends and 2 hours later i got a BSOD while in League of Legends, so i got suspicious