Brand vs Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zrima

30-01-2012

Hello, I'm looking for some advices.
Yesterday, I was playing Brand mid vs Ahri. I know that after lvl 6 she would get an insane mobility boost, but I was pretty sure that I could shut her down early game to get an advantage.

But, I was wrong. We both took boots as first item, but her ball seems really hard to avoid.
The main problem was her passive, we both harrassed each other, yet I was the only one to have a problem because I couldn't heal myself, and even if I could with some spellvamp, I still didn't hit as hard as she did, I received way more damage from her Q than she did when stepping in my W.

tl;dr and real question : What would you build if you were playing as Brand against a good Ahri?

EDIT : that wasn't a QQ, you want QQ? This is a QQ, what kind of community would instantly make fun of somebody looking for advices to improve himself?

Charityzard

30-01-2012

I would QQ on the forums.

Vaguely feeding

30-01-2012

I'd build up rage, resulting in a ALT+F4 if I faced a good ahri.

Kawaii Poro chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2012

try to stay out her q range and just last hit minions.
ahri is somewhat like lb: she can snowball hard
so ask your jungler to gank sometimes, buy a roa, healthpots and you will be fine mid

TormentedSalad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2012

just plain avoid that Q dont get anywhere near the **** thing i mean i have chunked people for over 1/4 of their health simply by hitting it both ways before at least try to avoid the 2nd hit of it it wont deal as much damage that way

ShinAngyo

30-01-2012

1)y u no potions with boots?
2)his spell vamp is not costant....
3) u do damage over time
4)u have a stun

U should have more problem laning agaist morgana

FarmTasty

30-01-2012

You noticed that everybody is saying:

How to counter Ahri with XXXX

Riot should this be a *HINT* ?

Kingler

30-01-2012

Get early AP / Start with boots and potions.

Ahri's Q is not hard to dodge and you should be able to harass her with your W and eventually other spells. (which is alot harder to avoid than Ahri's spells if used properly)

If you're having problems dodging her skills then it's just a matter of practice. Just play alot of Mid in normals for a while and try not to stack with your minions so she cant combine farming and harassing.

Oh and Ahri is in a very good spot atm, so its not a shame to lose from her and once she gets the upper hand in lane, its really hard to make a comeback and good ahris know how to wreck the game hard when theyre fed.

Eppus

30-01-2012

problem is. brand cant spam skills without blue and harass/stun her whatever. he is oom so fast, its not funny anymore.
you cant do much, try to safe mana and whenever she comes in range try to e her for harass and hope for early ganks. i wouldnt try to harass with w. costs too much mana and is easy to dodge/hard do land. not worth it imo

TG Zahand

30-01-2012

Remember his passive. You deal 25% more damage if the target is ablaze. And if you really can't stun her or atleast put her ablaze before using your W, then maybe buy a Dorans, for the extra AP and Health boost