vladimir - useless or just plain ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephystus

23-10-2010

no CC, low dmg in every skill and to small of a life drain in his spells, and health cost on abilities consumes more than double the you get in return from life drain...

this class needs some serious revision, in skill power health cost and life returned from drain...

Noxblade

23-10-2010

When hes a low level yes hes ****. But if you can get him with decent gear he becomes very powerful

my mate plays him, and he would prob agree hes underpowered until late game.
he once got vladimir fully equipped and sanguine pool is leathal, he was able to force back the entire opposite team over and over again, (they basically could not rush us all together and were forced to split up) allowing us to push hard into there base and win.

Xervensa

23-10-2010

haha finally some1 agrees ! he was better but they nerfed his Q (it used to heals you 25% of ur enemies HP now a measly 64 but can build up to 250 <-- meh but better then nothing) he sucks early game and hes the worst tank to have i guess and his ulti doesnt do much dmg.. but I own very much with him and too many people say Hes OP and that he is NOOB well hes not he needs skill to play.. i think vlad is one of those hereos that plays well with other nukes ( think about it) ur ulti lvl 3 will give increased dmg on the oponent so imagine u have vlad twitch karthus on 1 team and they all nuke starting vlad - twitch - karthus with the increased dmg its a massacre so yea he needs a good team (I JUST STARTED realising that all 6300 Ip champs are not solo based that much but all of them have good ultis and are only good if all the team knows how to play...

TheLiberation

23-10-2010

Vladimir "underpowered" or "difficult to play"?

Is this a well-done complex joke thread or something?

Treesus

23-10-2010

i dunno what the hell game you've been playing but on LoL vladimir becomes **** strong as soon as he reaches level 9 and can utterly dominate enemy teams if played well

BAU9R

23-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephystus View Post
no CC, low dmg in every skill and to small of a life drain in his spells, and health cost on abilities consumes more than double the you get in return from life drain...

this class needs some serious revision, in skill power health cost and life returned from drain...
either you are trolling or you are dumb. or both.

rLacis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephystus View Post

Now you all see why champions become OP - IN RIGHT HANDS!!!!
Never though someone will tell that Vlad is UP... thats just insane...
L2P

Darqion

23-10-2010

You cant become overpowered in the right hands, that would mean the champion is in fact imbalanced. Balance should be done by seeing what high skilled players can do with a champion. If a newbie cant handle the champion or infact owns a game full of lvl 1s it doesnt mean anything in any way.

Vlad starts out sorta slow as his drain is on to long a cooldown at the start, but as he gains lvls and ap/hp he can top off his hp quite easely. He's also harder to kill then quite alot of mages because of the higher hp treshhold and good escape ability. Might say that hp wont help him without defense, but it helps more then not having it anyway

Overal not overpowered in my eyes, quite a bother in the right hands, but unless fed i havent really seen a vlad dominate hard yet

Imaginis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-10-2010

lol i think vlad is one of the strongest champs in the game... probably the strongest and OP. 9lvl for vlad means - no chance to lane against vlad 1vs1/2 he will kill u, or destroy ur turret. vlad got really impressive escape mechanism combo it with ghost and flash + zhonas and u will become almsot unkillable + u will be great chaser. team fights is place for u, aoe ultimate + q +e skill + pool to go out from danger and keep spam q and e again. i think vlad should be nerfed not buffed.
mejai> sorcerers> zhonas > crystal scepter > warmogs > another crystal scepter
u can get sorceres first mejai and crystal scepter before zhonas depends on situation.

Imaginis

23-10-2010

p.s. use pool when u have low hp and dive into creep crowd, u will get back much more hp!