Someone hacked my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malimaniac

26-01-2012

Someone haked my account.i can't remember of my e-mail, and i really wanna my account back.i have many skins i fell in love with my account.PLS riot PLS do something

XELLØS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-01-2012

Someone hacked my pants and I can't remember how to unzip the zipper, I really want my pants back because I had my wallet in them.

Kuyami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-01-2012

I lost my wallet in Paris this weekend. If anyone finds a wallet in Paris, please respond to this so I can give you my address and you can send the wallet to me.
Maybe someone moved the wallet, so if you find one let me know, even if it's not in Paris.

To be serious for a moment, contact player support. They may be able to help you if you can provide other information such as bank card number.

ForgotMyBoots

26-01-2012

I recently bought 3 american apparell pullovers. Sadly i bought one that was too.small.

So i went there and asked all the customers what i can do, but they were really mean and laughed about my problem!

I was desperate didnt know what to do, like you
But then i just asked the staff who gave me the correct size.

Tldr contact the support dumbass

Zaldrohir

26-01-2012

It's more likely you got scammed, not hacked. Keep your log-in credentials to yourself, always, no matter which log-in credentials we speak of.

Either way, contacting support is your best bet, these matter will not be handled on the forums anyways.