League of Legends needs to give us more feedback.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monokäse

25-01-2012

So i was playing some HoN recently and i have to admit that something about HoN is better then we have it in League of Legends: the feedback the game gives you.

Seeing the last 10 games youve played is very poor and also the buggy champion-statistics for ranked games are nothing compared to what HoN offers the player.
I dont want to praise HoN. I do like LoL more.

Here are some ideas:

- Statistics for every champion youve ever played, either in normal or ranked games, showing KD - ratio, Win/Lose - ratio, average CS with that specific champion,

- for the matchhistory i would like to see my last 20 - 30 games including the whole team composition with every statistics available. What in fact would be the information shown at the end of each game.
In HoN Replays of the last games youve made are stored and you can watch them everytime you want- but i think asking for this in League of Legends is too much.

- a system to track your gained or lost ELO

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIadimir Bot View Post
A diagram where you can see your elo (like a graph) could be pretty fun too see how you drop and raise over the time.

- the profil page at the moment should get some customization options so that your account feels more individual. This could include some information like
"Whats your favorite champion?", "Your best game youve ever had", ...

- a timer, lets say on your profile page, that shows when your next win of the day is possible. (Not only just at the end of a game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astamalana View Post
What would be nice too is a timer for your next win of the day.

I guess a lot of this has been suggested before but ive seen no recent thread with this topic.

I'll add your ideas to the original post and if i come up with something i will include it aswell.

See you and sorry for my bad english.

midboe

25-01-2012

I'd like to add something, A diagram where you can see your elo (like a graph) could be pretty fun too see how you drop and raise over the time.

Mrs Rager

25-01-2012

Totally agree. I bought HoN long ago and didn't like it at all. But the statistics you get are awesome.

Lol misses lots of statistics. The profile window is a joke, beeing lol a competitive game.

Monokäse

25-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIadimir Bot View Post
I'd like to add something, A diagram where you can see your elo (like a graph) could be pretty fun too see how you drop and raise over the time.
[CENTER]- - -[/CENTER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalarro View Post
Totally agree. I bought HoN long ago and didn't like it at all. But the statistics you get are awesome.

Lol misses lots of statistics. The profile window is a joke, beeing lol a competitive game.
Ive added your ideas- keep up inventing some features!

Monokäse

25-01-2012

bump for recognition!

CancelTheFlight

25-01-2012

U've done the impossible? 0_o

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BadMeme.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	73279  

Monokäse

25-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancelTheFlight View Post
U've done the impossible? 0_o

good one.

but its not enough recognition i think.

Astamalana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-01-2012

I agree, if only the stats shown would be correct. But even a simple division seems to be too hard for Riot to handle.

what the heck is this **** : http://youloveit.free.fr/image/Screen_2.PNG

Monokäse

25-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astamalana View Post
I agree, if only the stats shown would be correct. But even a simple division seems to be too hard for Riot to handle.

what the heck is this **** : http://youloveit.free.fr/image/Screen_2.PNG

exactly what i meant when i wrote about the buggy statistics.

it cant be that hard to fix this.

Astamalana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-01-2012

statistics for every champions you've played would be pretty neat. Aswell with and overall W/L ratio.

Right now we only have number of victories shown, which is pretty pointless in a ladder & a competitive game.

What would be nice too is a timer for your next win of the day.

And the time of the game on the history. Why are all these informations shown at the end of one game, but not on our profile? I don't understand.

Overall yes, stats are pretty poor. And it would take like an hour or 2 to do huge improvement, and it would be a lot easier for the community to track their performance.