Why does this community suck so much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-01-2012

Seriously since tribunal caught up with reports this community is terrible.You go 0-2 mid/top you get reported for intentionally feeding. You say **** off to a guy who has been verbally harassing you whole game he says /all report -you- for offensive language!!!!!! You don't pick support if you are last pick and 4 ppl from your team threaten to report you unless you play support. Even people who used to say "solo top or I feed" stopped doing it due to report threats. Is this community really so sensitive or what? Last game my jungler ganks top,we get a kill and my jungler escapes with cca 70hp,enemy starts spamming LOL LUCKER OMG LUCKER MORE LUCK PLS the jungler answers with "fk off" and the guy is like omfg reported for offensive lang. Considering how many ppl randomly press punish in tribunal that jungler WILL get banned for saying fk off. Srsly lol stopped being a game and became a "look for even the tiniest reasons to report your teammates and your enemies because you can't accept the fact that you CAN fail and that it's not always your team's fault"

tldr: **** off with nitpicking reasons for report during game,the game is meant to be played for fun not to try and get as many people as possible tangled into your **** and possibly banned

Tyrianstrasz

24-01-2012

Report =/= ban, a lot of these cases get no further than the tribunal, and those that do proceed further do so for good reason, verbal harras ETC.

Painer29

24-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalFlame View Post
You go 0-2 mid/top you get reported for intentionally feedin.
not punishable so pardon in tribunal. and their reports become worthless for the system
Quote:
You say **** off to a guy who has been verbally harassing you whole game he says /all report -you- for offensive language!!!!!!
Punishable so why do u say *** off and not report him.
Quote:
You don't pick support if you are last pick and 4 ppl from your team threaten to report you unless you play support.
Not Punishable pardon and their reports become worthless for the system.
Quote:
Even people who used to say "solo top or I feed" stopped doing it due to report threats
OH THANK GOD if they really stop threatening to ruin the whole game for 9 people.
this would be the best thing ever no one, i repeat NO ONE likes this kind of players
Quote:
Considering how many ppl randomly press punish in tribunal that jungler WILL get banned for saying fk off.
u mean the minority of people actualy using the tribunal. or do u realy think that many people do this? well there are many proves that the majority of the tribunal users vote right and even pardon to often.

CrystalFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painer29 View Post
not punishable so pardon in tribunal. and their reports become worthless for the system

Punishable so why do u say *** off and not report him.

Not Punishable pardon and their reports become worthless for the system.

OH THANK GOD if they really stop threatening to ruin the whole game for 9 people.
this would be the best thing ever no one, i repeat NO ONE likes this kind of players
u mean the minority of people actualy using the tribunal. or do u realy think that many people do this? well there are many proves that the majority of the tribunal users vote right and even pardon to often.
And these worthless reports are exactly what is annoying me,every day I go into tribunal and I see stuff like 13-6 guy with assisting enemy team report,"he feeds early and kill steals" or offensive language reports when the only thing the guy said to enemy team is "gg". They're flooding the tribunal so less "real" reports get dealt with. There should be some penalty for continually reporting people who get pardoned to stop this flooding >.<

Neseptah

26-01-2012

"why does this community suck so much ?" beeing the tittle of your thread, do you mean the first reason why this community indeed suck is report abuse ?

Painer29

26-01-2012

there are penalties for fake reporting. Like i said (and u even refer) the decrease of the importance
of the fakereporters.
The main task of the tribunal is to sort out this fakereports.
if the reports get worthless u dont see them in the tribunal.

Scudmungus

26-01-2012

Quote:
And these worthless reports are exactly what is annoying me,every day I go into tribunal and I see stuff like..
It's part of the process - as in real life, tribunals, courts, judges have to deal with every case,
not just 'interesting' or 'worthy' cases.

It's not meant to be fun nor entertaining.

Many cases are dull.

Many cases are thrown out of court.

Many cases could be considered 'a waste of time.'

Sorting through these cases in order to enforce the system
Is how the system works.

While the system is in place, everyone can make a report, regardless
of its worth.

While the system is in place, folks like yourself will be called upon
to sift through every report, many or most of which could be a considered
a waste of your time and a waste of a report.

They are neither - they are part of the process.

If you don't like - don't devout your time to the Tribunal.