Runes on Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealshotQQ

22-10-2010

Someone pls show me a good rune build on Lux. Not just a plain rune page, but detail it that why its the best for her so we can discuss it.

Thanks for any constructive posts.

KucheKlizma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2010

IMO

Cooldown reduction could be useful, if you want it for early advantage, or find yourself delaying CDR items or if you want to skip 1 CDR item... (Remember that maximum CDR is 40%).
Magic Penetration is good, as it boosts the damage to your spells, without using AP (and her AP ratios are a bit bad).
Mana regen is also pretty darn good on her, as with max CDR you will burn trought your mana like nobody's business.
HP is nice if you want more survivability early game as she has an awful starting HP pool.
Movement Speed is nice, because she's good at outranging the enemies, and having MS allows you to keep it this way, while poking them.
Experience is nice on every champ, as it might allow you to gain levels before your enemies do, thus granting you laning advantage.

RealshotQQ

22-10-2010

Well, what u wrote is pretty much what i thought too. I had 2 idea of runes for her.
1st: red: mag pen, yellow mp/5, blue ap(?) qwintessence flat hp
2nd: red: same ,yellow and blue: flat cd , qwintessence flat hp or cd
What is your opinion? Or you suggest a 3rd type of rune page?

Thanks for answer

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

22-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPekex View Post
Well, what u wrote is pretty much what i thought too. I had 2 idea of runes for her.
1st: red: mag pen, yellow mp/5, blue ap(?) qwintessence flat hp
2nd: red: same ,yellow and blue: flat cd , qwintessence flat hp or cd
What is your opinion? Or you suggest a 3rd type of rune page?

Thanks for answer
i'd say the first, but with CDR glyphs... seals of clarity and glyphs of focus, of course.

Wik Zhalifa

23-10-2010

just look in the thread (Adivce on Lux or so..) and check my post...
check my build and follow my rune build:

Quints: AP per level
Marks: Magic Pen
Seals: Mana regen per level
Glyphs: AP per level

the best for casters...becouse it gives you what you need for farming aswell for harassing...more than 50 extra AP on 18 (which is like an item) just great

ShakeNBakeUK

23-10-2010

imo:

magic penetration marks (she has 3 offensive spells + passive which all deal magic damage)
mana regen @ 18 seals (1000g of mana regen, nuff said)
ap @ 18 glyphs (600g of AP for end game ownage, coupled with zhonya's, mejai, void staff)
hp quints (best quints in the game by far)

glyphs can vary, rest are pretty much "best-in-slot"