Sona Power Chord stack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chuptys

22-10-2010

I played several games with Sona now, and like her very much. But i don't understand her passive completely: sometimes, it happens that i cast 2 power chords after each other. The last game, she casted even 4 power chords in a row!

So does the power chord stack? I mean, if you cast 6 spells, do you have a 'double' powerchord?? Or is this a bug?

I think this passive might be very powerfull when casted 4 times in a row on an opponent
I couldn't find a topic on this subject (even not in google), so can someone explain it to me?

thanks in advance!

ImATroll

22-10-2010

I played Sona last before this patch but she couldnt stack powerchords back then, maybe ill check it out.

Feer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2010

No, thats a little bug. If you cast you Power Chord on a minion, but the minion got killed before the Power Chord does damage, you have the Power Chord still available for the next attack and so on.

ElRavager

22-10-2010

you also get the animation, but not the damage, if you attack a tower with it, even several times in a row since the charge is not used up.

ImATroll

22-10-2010

Oh yeah, didnt think of what Feer said but IIRC it doesnt show powerchord if youre attacking a turret, atleast it didnt last patch but it does keep the powerchord up anyways.