rainman vs darien

Rain Man 114 35.19%
Darien 210 64.81%
Voters: 324. You may not vote on this poll

The Rain Man vs Darien top [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epiphanes

21-01-2012

Well first they have Dignitas to go up against.

Sokar

21-01-2012

Depends how much help darien gets from his team. He has either had red/blue + level 2 start or a 3 man gank under enemy tower in every game so far that i've seen. I don't think tsm as a team will let them get away with easy ganks like that.

AngryKutu

21-01-2012

The reason M5 won is because of that tremendous jungling they did which was basically stroll in the enemy jungle. SK expected a normal on the rules match and M5 completely surprised them.
About TSM well they have the best jungle ever and what I expect to see is M5 pulling their weird stunts and getting crushed inside the enemy jungle.

uknowSawyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-01-2012

The Rain Man is overrated in general. Compared to other toplaners he's not that hard to outban

AzuNlTe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-01-2012

From my experience of watching rainman. He doesn't often win toplane, but he doesn't lose it aswell. Which for soloQ and most players is bad. But I personally don't think so.
But Dar1en on the other hand always won toplane (with buff advantage). I don't think theoddone will let them steal any buffs, especially early game. TSM is a team that learns so much from every game. They surely noticed m5 invading always, so they will take measures.

though, I think rainman will lose top vs Dar1en.

Allure

21-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
Well first they have Dignitas to go up against.
we all know they will win against dignitas

Fléézy

21-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Qwerty View Post
rain man will loose cause probably darien will have a red at lvl 1 LOL.
Not really because if TSM think about M5 tactic they always go and steal their opponent red so they can gank them while they're about to steal at because as u could see there are always 3 ppl from M5 who are about steal red buff so TSM can easily 5v3 and triple kill maybe.
So GOGOGO TSM! But Alex Ich is playing this go for almost 2,5 years and i really want to see his profit.

SkullDestroyer

21-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uknowSawyer View Post
The Rain Man is overrated in general. Compared to other toplaners he's not that hard to outban
this guy knows what he is talking about. He only wins lanes because he plays with op top laners.

Pardie

21-01-2012

Really depends on who they get to pick as they have to take team strategies into account so it might well be, that one of em or even both don't get their strongest champion.
That said, TSM didn't advance to the finals yet, they came out really strong of the first game, but in the past i saw scarra/voyboy crushing regi/TRM almost as hard as they got crushed now. Don't get me wrong, i'd bet all i have on TSM but on the level those teams compete it really isn't over till it's over.

Infalk

21-01-2012

Both Darien and Alex Ich can probably win their lanes.

I think OddOne should be able to counter Diamond, but that's definitely a battle I look forward to. Really not as close as some people here are making it out to be. I think OddOne is way way way too cocky, and won't be anywhere near as prepared as he should be for M5s 'shenanigans', shall we say.

I think TSM will probably win on bot lane, simply due to the much larger level of experience they have together. But again, it's in balance.

Will be a cool match to watch. They're both on great form atm. ^^