How to counter nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inf3ct Hawkeye

13-01-2012

Please tell me, i was with wukong and i couldn't do anything against him.
Dont troll please

mastarwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-01-2012

Get a ranged into his lane? that way he won't be able to snowball unharassed.

Kaan Vega

13-01-2012

Just hit him with stick

Not kidding... he isnt so hard. He has basicaly only one offensive spell. His autoattack even with buff isnt so strong.
If you are scared even from that one attack then Wukong harrash combo is E,Q,W ... but as far as Nunu can heal on minions it isnt so effective probably, however he must spend his mana on that (as well as you but you are suppose to do more damage with autoattacks then he)

Try to fight him when there are no minions around and buy Vampiric Scepter to have some lifesteal/sustain to compete.. it works great with E attackspeed buff...

Magic resist should work good too

Just one funny thing from my game yesterday: Friend was playing Wukong and when Nunu used his ulti, he pressed S and pretend to be Decoy. Nunu stopped his ultimate and tried to chase him If he continue in chanaling, that ulti would kill him.

R DJblckllqT

11-05-2012

Nocturne or Olaf

Bontahero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Take Vayne and problem solved.He never use ulti properly , also he can't catch you. ^^

StyLe0wnZ

11-05-2012

Farm and ignore his harras with lifesteal and lots of pots, if hes pushed he can t farm, if he outfarmes you... np nobody cares nunu sucks lategame/ midgame

KamielFTW

12-05-2012

Banshees veil.

StormFox1989

12-05-2012

Wukong's skills for fighting > those of Nunu.. So... using those skills may be a good idea... Really, what kinds of Nunu can you face nowadays? Most are just support babysitters for a Kog'Maw...

Millazo

12-05-2012

On top lane Nunu can be a real pain specially vs tanky dps. Now you shouldnt be killed by him, but there is no need to kill him. Nunu has poor scaling into late game so just keep up in CS and let ur jungler gank the lane.

KindaMehRiven

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millazo View Post
On top lane Nunu can be a real pain specially vs tanky dps. Now you shouldnt be killed by him, but there is no need to kill him. Nunu has poor scaling into late game so just keep up in CS and let ur jungler gank the lane.
^This.

It's really easy:

For bot lane, pick Sivir to get free Mana (slow projectile Speed) or Janna to at least shield the damage early and tornado any follow-ups away.

Top/Mid: Yeah, early game is a pain in the bacon, but keep in mind that you will eventually outscale him - pretty hard. Again, shields (i.e. Lux, Riven, Shen, Lee Sin) help.
For teamfights, you want a cheap hard CC to break his Ult (for example Soraka's Silence)