Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Do you like this Idea?

Yes 71 67.62%
No 11 10.48%
PVE NEVAH 5 4.76%
Trololololololool 18 17.14%
Voters 105 .

PVE version of LOL

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Níí

Junior Member

01-12-2012

I just had to share xD

Lattly I had been "wake Dreaming" alot about a PVE version of LOL, something in the old style of Golden Axe, I think the play style of gold axe fit's has a glove for a PVE version of LOL, even if single or multy player.

Discuss!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RopeDrink

Senior Member

01-12-2012

LoL is a RTS MMO (With RPG elements). When I first started playing it I took a wild notion of how it'd be in a PvE setting (Seeing as I moved from WoW to LoL) but at the end of the day it's like trying to make PvE out of Starcraft - It could do it, but it'd be absolutely pointless.

We play LoL for the RTS PvP, not to pick champs and go hack up scripted mobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raxxius

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
RopeDrink:
LoL is a RTS MMO (With RPG elements). When I first started playing it I took a wild notion of how it'd be in a PvE setting (Seeing as I moved from WoW to LoL) but at the end of the day it's like trying to make PvE out of Starcraft - It could do it, but it'd be absolutely pointless.

We play LoL for the RTS PvP, not to pick champs and go hack up scripted mobs.


All games are pointless in the end.

And wtf are you on about with StarCraft? It's got a massive (and entertaining) PvE campaign. A better example would of been Counter Strike or TF2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deneviel

Senior Member

01-12-2012

It's fun to see that after so long time people still haven't understand that this is Champion and Item Feedback section.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facy

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Golden Axe wassuch an epic game! Sure i want it with LoL Champions in it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babadiboopy

Senior Member

01-13-2012

We are at a point where farming is prefered over killing ur enemy in lane....

There is more than enough PVE in LoL already >.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Níí

Junior Member

01-16-2012

http://youtu.be/UMG6xJ02wks

it fit's LOL?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvin

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Quote:
Deneviel:
It's fun to see that after so long time people still haven't understand that this is Champion and Item Feedback section.


this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Níí

Junior Member

01-17-2012

Quote:
Deneviel:
It's fun to see that after so long time people still haven't understand that this is Champion and Item Feedback section.

Quote:
Silvin:
this


yeh yeh, I feed you soo, the sad part of your fun story, is that there aren't any other sections to give feedback about anything else than Champion&Item, Bug Report and Public Beta Env.

Maybe Could Had put it on the General Discussion, but them would be there others to feed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Níí

Junior Member

01-19-2012

Give some life to this suggestion please!


1