Guardian Angel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CancelTheFlight

08-01-2012

Gamebreaking troll item. Should be removed. Try carrying against an organised full guardian angel team with 2 tanks. :@:@:@:@ Sorry for the QQ but wtf 0_o

Also does it have any counter? Like if u get IE the enemy gets Thornmail. If u get Guardian angel the enemy cant do ****.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

really ?

but they do come back almost dead if you killed them once from full hp(meaing you won the teamfigth), what stops you from cleaning up?

TDuncker

08-01-2012

No specific counter, just the weakness... I think, 450 hp when ressurrected?

Rayvén

08-01-2012

Build 5 yourselves, win win =?

Lucidique

08-01-2012

To counter a Guardian Angel? An item or effect delaying or preventing the GA effect from happening?
You do know that is the entire reasoning behind the item? As to counters, no. But then again, the item itself isn't as wild as it used to be. You used to be revived with 40% Health and Mana. Imagine that on a health-stacked champion.

Flaming Omega

08-01-2012

If they got two tanks, then their damage output should be lower than yours. It seems you have been focusing tanks for them to activate the ability.

CancelTheFlight

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Omega View Post
If they got two tanks, then their damage output should be lower than yours. It seems you have been focusing tanks for them to activate the ability.
No we didnt focus da tanks they had like a Shaco and an Ashe to do dmg, Xerath too. Ali and Garen were tanking. All team had Angels. Its just dat they kill us before we kill them wit dat reviving.

Sure if they went alone wouldnt be a problem but they stayed together and it was like wtf????

Also good luck killing a Shaco with Guardian angel. With his 1000 magic tricks and boxes and clones an ****.

jafabot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

If they had a Soraka who wished when they were all revived then meh, I see why you're upset. If they didn't, I don't get it.

Lucidique

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancelTheFlight View Post
No we didnt focus da tanks they had like a Shaco and an Ashe to do dmg, Xerath too. Ali and Garen were tanking. Its just dat they kill us before we kill them wit dat reviving.
Sure if they went alone wouldnt be a problem but they stayed together and it was like wtf????
Well, there's your answer.
They had a strong team. Seems like Alistar managed to keep you all busy while their team sorted you out. Teamplay will always win a game, and sounds like they did a good job.

CancelTheFlight

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidique View Post
Well, there's your answer.
They had a strong team. Seems like Alistar managed to keep you all busy while their team sorted you out. Teamplay will always win a game, and sounds like they did a good job.
Well I played Twitch had a very stong early against Ashe and Ali. Bought all the wards an stuff though Ryze was my supp lol. He fed them quite well. Our Xerath fed too. both negative scores. Flamed me for ks.

Late game I was just starting to do tons of dmg carriyng hard and they started the Guardian angel thing and gg.

We had a bad teamcomp true but still Angels are like WTF? Try 1v1 18 lvl Ashe with an Angel :@ U kill her, half HP left, she revives BAM ult GG