tryndamere vs pantheon (solotop)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

f4nat1c

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StawStawStaw View Post
[ I write very seriously and want competent answers as well please . If you don't have anything positive to add to this discussion - please move on.]

Ok. Here is the deal.

Without being cocky and trying to show off, I consider myself a good trynda-player with current game averages in ranked at 9.4 / 2.5 / 7.1 and I would guess with over 300-400 matches played as him in total . I can perfectly lane top and win a lane over almost every champion. Some champs are more easy to play against, others are more difficult, but i rarely lose a lane against anyone, except...... ta-da - PANTHEON. His burst combo is just too strong at early levels while stun and his passive only making it worse when trying to trade/hit back at him...

I feel that pantheons are usually mana-hungry at early levels, but then again - if they start with meki as first item it is usually enough for them to have enough mana to zoneout/kill you...

So I would like to ask experienced trynda-players as well as experienced pantheon players - how can trynda outsmart/outplay/counter pantheon-players (without switching a lane) ?
Hmm i cant help u bcz im not so good with tryndamere .. But i have a question to more experienced tryndameres. I actually do very well solo top vs a lot of champs like ( irelia, leona, riven, akali ) but its really hard for me to do solo top vs Nasus or rammus . Do u guys have some advice vs nasus or rammus ?

grillenvernichtu

07-01-2012

maybe not play against tnasus or rammus? nasus makes your dmg output ~0 and he has lifesteal which means he can actually sustain himself in lane
and rammus just taunts you and you kill yourself

Desorienter

07-01-2012

Panth is unstoppable top, especially if he has mana regen seals instead of armor, he just spams his spear XD, the only trouble he has is vs a good olaf, or irelia and even then he can shut them down early on.

Bierathlet

07-01-2012

- Buy early wriggles. Why Tabis? I suggest Berserker Greaves since CC doesn't matter as Tryn and it increases your dps. If their team unleash all their CC for on champ then you can't do **** about it. But your team will rape'em afterwards.
- Max Mocking Shout first. It reduces 100!!! AD for 4 seconds. You can't lose any traits with this skill maxed.

Saevin 7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

start cloth+5, if he gives yuo a lot of troubles max W early and use it everytime he is jumping at you

Metrobunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

against strong ad champs i useally go dorans shield top, don't like the cloth since i end up selling it anyway, So the shield gives alot more for the money, and the extra hp will probably enable you to kill him when he jumps you, if you time ur shout right...

ArcaneRapier

07-01-2012

Pantheon vs Tryndamere, manly men http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

StawStawStaw

19-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4nat1c View Post
Hmm i cant help u bcz im not so good with tryndamere .. But i have a question to more experienced tryndameres. I actually do very well solo top vs a lot of champs like ( irelia, leona, riven, akali ) but its really hard for me to do solo top vs Nasus or rammus . Do u guys have some advice vs nasus or rammus ?
Sorry for a late answer.
What you have to do against nasus is to play very very aggressive - the best way is to buy Brawlers+2 pots as your first buy and kill nasus at lvl 1-2 - you can do it buy puting your lvl1 into "e" so you can chase him, get your full fury and just crit him to death. After that just lasthit and zone him out. If he decides to go for a minion - show him that he is not allowed! And btw i play with full crit chance runes(20% from runes only) which gives me a very big advantage early on.
I have never lanes top against rammus as trynda, but its basically the same thing i guess - play aggressive, dont let him farm, kill him if he decides to trade with you. Just be careful so you dont get ganged when you decide to harras/kill your apponent. Try to lways have your E or flash ready just incase.

Kremenadla

Recruiter

19-01-2012

Max w spam it gg.