Last Call on Snowdown Showdown Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ch4zu

07-01-2012

When do the runes go away? Want to know if I need to start buying my MS quints for Skarner c:

pilkis

07-01-2012

50% sale gogogogogo

Enteros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Riot you are too greedy..... Like we don't know about skins... LOL

Mitilol

08-01-2012

Is verry nice maokai expeciale the skin

pupududu

08-01-2012

hehe

Lightwan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Warden View Post
Wow bring on the stuck up crowd. Lets get a few facts straight, the legacy skins cost 1.8k yes, but the christmas skins only cost 975, and if as you still have failed to read they will only come back in *special circumstances* which as shown by the fact the previous year have yet to come back on *special circumstances* that event will probably never happen or not be for a VERY long time.

Also i have purchased skins so you can get off your high horse. Secondly as the customer you are getting what you payed for a nice skin thats the same price as the other skins with a seasonal theme, as I already stated they do not cost more then most skins so there is no issue of it being overpriced therefor NOT warranting anything special.

To be perfectly honest i didnt think you deserved the respect of having a reply in proper english as you sounded so pathetic, but as you have deemed your self even more so by going down the *omg you speak like a retard* route just to get your point across i had no choice.

So I am very discusted in your lack of ability to read and to assume that the way a persone TYPES is a measure of there Intellect, it is called being shallow.

This therefor leads me to inform you how very wrong you are to expect that just because you deiceded to pay a few bucks to pretty up your champions that you deserve special treatment, due to the fact i dont in this case as i feel that the heros shud be seasonal therefor only avalible on christmas not only avalible once thats just greedy and unfair on new players to the league who may of wanted the skin.

" if as you still have failed to read they will only come back in *special circumstances* which as shown by the fact the previous year have yet to come back on *special circumstances* that event will probably never happen or not be for a VERY long time. "

^ ^ ^ Special circumstances, so it implies that they will come back, maybe not for a very long time, but it will.

Also, you have failed to read - All holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.

It is not greed, it shows uniqueness - it seperates the old players from the new generation players.
Its not my fault that new generation players did not play this game before.

If your going to argue about something, you type properly, to get your message across - you really think people will take you seriously?
Its like in an interview, the way you dress is an important factor, this is the same implication.

Look, regardless of the price, most people don't care if its 1800 or 975. Its the fact that they are not LIMITED, they are just ordinary skins. What makes it unique when someone else can get it in 5 years time?
How is it unfair to new players? I played this game way before them, I let this game survive because I am paying for it. These new players won't even be able to play without this funding from the past.
The older generation players allowed this game to survive, respect this fact.

Limited edition makes it a COLLECTORS item, it represents the generation in which you played, it makes an individual stand out.

Sad Sparrow

Recruiter

08-01-2012

last Snowdown skins fully limited

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=81301

13-12-2010
Happy Monday, Summoners! It’s the most wonderful time of year, as the Snowdown Showdown is set to kick off soon! In additional to all the holiday content on its way, there’s also a sssssssssslick new champion and some great new skins available, as well.

Limited Edition Snowdown Showdown Skins

We’ve been hard at work here at the Riot workshop to bring you a brand new set of Snowdown Showdown outfits for some of your favorite champions. We think you’ll agree that this year’s roster is festive, merry, and downright awesome. Without further ado, here’s this year’s lineup of holiday skins, coming to a Field of Justice near you:
Santa Gragas
Reindeer Kog’Maw
Silent Night Sona
Re-Gift Amumu
Ragdoll Poppy
Candy Cane Miss Fortune
Nutcracko Shaco

Keep in mind that these Snowdown Showdown skins are available for a limited time only. Once the Snowdown Showdown ends, these skins will no longer be available for purchase in the Store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Of Legends gradually transformed from a unique game in the regular game, eventually losing its unique and interesting habits
money is also destroyed the world, League Of Legends will be no exception

Lightwan

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Sparrow View Post
last Snowdown skins fully limited

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=81301

13-12-2010
Happy Monday, Summoners! It’s the most wonderful time of year, as the Snowdown Showdown is set to kick off soon! In additional to all the holiday content on its way, there’s also a sssssssssslick new champion and some great new skins available, as well.

Limited Edition Snowdown Showdown Skins

We’ve been hard at work here at the Riot workshop to bring you a brand new set of Snowdown Showdown outfits for some of your favorite champions. We think you’ll agree that this year’s roster is festive, merry, and downright awesome. Without further ado, here’s this year’s lineup of holiday skins, coming to a Field of Justice near you:
Santa Gragas
Reindeer Kog’Maw
Silent Night Sona
Re-Gift Amumu
Ragdoll Poppy
Candy Cane Miss Fortune
Nutcracko Shaco

Keep in mind that these Snowdown Showdown skins are available for a limited time only. Once the Snowdown Showdown ends, these skins will no longer be available for purchase in the Store.
Funny how last year they put much more effort.

DiscworldDeath

08-01-2012

So, is it the midnight before Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday and Wednesday? O.o

FlamesFlames

08-01-2012

i want the first xmas skins back :(, they look better