[Official] League Of Legends Counter Pick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLiberation

05-01-2012

Orianna: countered by high mobility and gap closers. Ahri and Vayne are the worst problems I've faced this far. Also, she counters DoT champions like Cassiopeia, since she can simply shield the damage.
Lux: destroyed by high mobility. Teemo is the worst.
Sion: countered by Ryze, strong harass and rune prison basically destroy his shield, harass and farming.

Nice list anyway.

lumni

05-01-2012

Some thought:

Countering a tank by dealing damage (rammus) is kinda odd.
Rather use something with hard CC. Skillshot CC like Brand's and Lux's are very easy to land on Rammus because when engaging he's rolling in a straight lines towards you. Compared to engagers like Amumu this is a very weak point for a tank. This means Rammus can't gank chars like these properly and without banshees veil block proc his engages can be counterengaged.

Also linebased-skillshot dependant AP mids are countered by characters that provide blocking mechanics. Malzahar therefore can eat morgana and brand. His pet gets in the way.

Combo dependant mid characters (brand, sion) are countered by shielders like Morgana and Nocturne or dependant silencers - malzahar, soraka, kassadin

Those anticomboers (silencers and shielders) can mostly be worn out by pure long range harassers - Orianna, karthus

nerd09

05-01-2012

sorry but trynda counters riven?
please do explain why
i'm up for a good laugh

Epicleptic

05-01-2012

Vladimir: I take him mid often. You can hard deny a lot of champions and avoid most skill-combos that take off chunks of health if you play well. But Ryze's range, coupled with the burst from his combo (not to mention the CD of his abilities over Vlad's) just wrecks him.

Ryze is a greater threat to Vlad compared to Fizz even. The healing reduc makes more of a difference late game. But a clutch ignite will secure a kill once Ryze has already rocked your socks with his range/burst.

Good guide btw. Will bookmark that for future ref!

Edit: Nunu isn't on the list.

Moroboshi

05-01-2012

lb counters zilean, zilean counters lb
derp derp

Britannian

05-01-2012

Fail. Corki cant reveal Akali in stealth.

WorldGlo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Sivir counters Taric in lane rather hard, you're able to shield a large part of the stuns, which is his main trick in lane.

LoLYaHoO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

list is very unfinished there are many counter graphs free!

Stauro

05-01-2012

I can't see amumu on this list..

ReesK

05-01-2012

i suggest putting Lee Sin as a counter to Wukong and Tryndamere aswell.His E reveals Wukong's W , making his most effective escape ability uneffective and it shuts down most of Trynd's damage.