[RANKED] What is the best champion to rise from 1500 to 2000 with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vakalkas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

What champion do you find best for rising through the ranks?

I tried my best at several roles, as different champions. Doing both good & bad. (obviously)
I'm just wondering, wich Champion is best in general at getting he's team to victory.

Thanks.

Vakalkas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Post for additional questions:

1. And how would you play him or her?
2. If you duo queue, will the enemy team have people duo queeing aswell?

Museke

04-01-2012

I guess it really depends on your playstyle, your team and the other's team composition and whatever champs you're best with.

rAzAs

04-01-2012

well gp is a free win
owning top but if a good riven shows up you are ****ed up

Savage Kantus x

04-01-2012

it all depends on what role you play the best, if you could duo que I would say Vayne because then you will have a decent support and be well warded etc allowing you to carry your team. But junglers if played well can carry early-mid game and force a surrender or help get all there primary towers down and dominate gold income with dragon on farm. Imo middle and solo top have less influence over the outcome of a game than bottom and jungle.

Vakalkas

04-01-2012

Vayne bot with a support, I have thought about it.
But if I duo queue, will the enemy team also have a duo queue with them?

Jacki276

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Kantus x View Post
it all depends on what role you play the best, if you could duo que I would say Vayne because then you will have a decent support and be well warded etc allowing you to carry your team. But junglers if played well can carry early-mid game and force a surrender or help get all there primary towers down and dominate gold income with dragon on farm. Imo middle and solo top have less influence over the outcome of a game than bottom and jungle.
Nope. all lanes have same influence, because a fed tank toplane you get down on the other hand a good mid carries all lanes with his ganks aswell

I would recommend Karthus. It doesnt matter if you do good or bad just farm and lategame rape everything.

Halimar Excavato

04-01-2012

play what is fun, and what you enjoy playing, and what the team needs or wants

Vakalkas

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halimar Excavato View Post
play what is fun, and what you enjoy playing, and what the team needs or wants
When I do that, unless I got the 2 1st picks and ask in chat, I usually end up as support.
Wich I dont mind, I am well aware that they play an important part, just like anyone else.
Sadly, I also usually end up with a very passive carry who'd rather take hits and run then take advantage of the enemy focusing me (as the support, I'd see this as a good thing) if he then would just attack there carry, instead of fleeing while not even being targetted.
Long reply -.- sorry

But there's ofcourse always inta locking :O

henrik2100

04-01-2012

In my opinion i think the easiest way to carry is if you get the mid lane. A Character like Xerath or Ahri can carry well. I Play them often, and i think its easy to carry with them, if you are good enough. Just own your lane, and than perma ganks other lanes=GG