Riven or Yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JarJarBlnks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Who is the best toplaner between riven and yorick?
Post comments and arguments, wonna buy one of em.

PsychoLandy

01-01-2012

Riven, deffinitelly. Stronger CC, harder to gank, more damage at nearly every stage of the game. Pressures melee lanes far harder than Yorick, but gets raped by anything with range (if she can't get close, she is useless).

She excels at aggressive laning, and you need to abuse that in order to succeed with her. Yorick has more sustain, less damage, stronger harass against ranged, and the early ghouls are easy to get rid of.

I'd say buy them both and adjust your in-game picks so they revolve around countering hte enemy team. Enemy has ranged harass top? Get Yorick. Meleer with no harass top? Get Riven and rape the guy.

Mundonator

01-01-2012

Yorick vs Riven, riven wins, Riven vs Nasus, Nasus wins, Nasus vs Yorick, Yorick wins.

Yorick doesnt beat everyone, but is VERY viable vs the likes of Irela and Nasus.

But vs Riven, I'd take another solo top.

AngeloidCZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

i would go for yorick, he is king of sustain and his ulti is game winner when casted on right target.

Scar Swiftbow

Recruiter

02-01-2012

Then it seems No Riven has ever played vs a good Yorick - cuz he'd cut through her like butter

Celadrieth

02-01-2012

Riven is stronger, Yorick is only useful on the laning phase due to his amazing zoning abilities, late game he becomes useless, So Riven over Yorick, because Yorick is only useful for laneing.

Gamerlack

02-01-2012

I'd definetly choose Yorick because he's awesome.
His ghouls harras very good and late game his ult makes kills together with his other ghouls

CreeperShift

02-01-2012

Yorick is useless lategame? Good tank with decent poking, amazing ultimate that u can cast on ur ad carry to make it 6vs5. Yeah hes very useless :/ Besides, Yorick beats Riven in laning phase any day. The harass is just too good. Besides hes naturally tanky so Riven has a hard time pushing him off due to his crazy sustain.

NissefránLinde

02-01-2012

Yorick is more fun to play if you play for fun