Champions @ Free week

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellPet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-12-2011

Sup LoL players,

I've got a suggestion for Riot. I don't really care what they do with it, but there are 90 (if i'm right) champions right now. That's pretty much! When I started playing LoL (almost 2 years ago) there were ~40 champions available. For everybody it's familiar that there are 10 free champions to play every week. This is what it always have been, but wouldn't it be much better if there are ~15 free champions every week?
New players can play more different champions and if you are waiting for that champ which is too expensive to buy you have more chance it's in the free week. Also, people don't need so many champions before they can play draft mode.

Cya,
Pet

Takaiiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-12-2011

I see no problems with this. With 80+ champs, it seems reasonable to get to try more champions in a week. Plus it adds incentive to buy more if you've been putting it off until you can try a certain champ.

Icyene

31-12-2011

Yeah, I want to try Nocturne before I buy RP to get him but he hasn't come up in ages. The sooner I get to try Nocturne the sooner Riot get money from me Seems to be a win-win situation.

PS. Their are 90 champions as of Viktor's release, not 81.
EDIT: You fixed it.

NoFear1994

31-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icyene View Post
Yeah, I want to try Nocturne before I buy RP to get him but he hasn't come up in ages. The sooner I get to try Nocturne the sooner Riot get money from me Seems to be a win-win situation.

PS. Their are 90 champions as of Viktor's release, not 81.
noct is worth buying
i have him, if u base him in attack speed you can out solo any champion

19Appels

31-12-2011

Yeah I, you kinda have to buy champs to play them, since the chance of them being free any time soon is so slim.

HellPet

31-12-2011

Keep this thread alive. It's one of the rare not-QQ topics. So far, just positive reactions. Would be nice if Riot read this, maybe they already argued about it.

AndrasX

31-12-2011

Approve.

Icyene

31-12-2011

Yeah..
I don't see why not. Every time a new champion is added it becomes less likely to get the champion you want to play in the free week.

Snaskedask

31-12-2011

I agree

randomnoob1337

31-12-2011

we already have our 6 bans because of the increasing number of champions. now its time to give us more champions in the free week!

1234511 ... 18