Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyhiraeth

01-25-2012

I have no idea why this isn't in the FAQs:

Does Tribunal have a delay? That is if I get banned today can I still get banned in the future for reports made for example yesterday?

Cause that would be utter bs and people could get banned long after they've straightened their attitude.

Rekarafi

01-25-2012

you need to make a button on the front page so ppl recognize the tribunal and acctually use it

Filmriss

01-26-2012

Quote:
Cyhiraeth:

Does Tribunal have a delay? That is if I get banned today can I still get banned in the future for reports made for example yesterday?

Cause that would be utter bs and people could get banned long after they've straightened their attitude.

Yes you can, sadly. Many posts in here say so.
But it is understandable since the cases in the tribunal get selected randomly and a certain number of ppl need to vote first (if they don´t skip for some reason. Plus: Riot won´t have a big staff for this and they will have their hands full.

Altarisa

01-31-2012

you should add a section of " Why did I got banned?"

Read the follwing reasons and see that applies to your gameplay

D1: I use use words/phrases like " Noob","Retard", " cancer", "learn to play" or similar to insult the other players a lot
D2: I use the F-Word a lot to describe my teammates or the other team
D3: I sometimes go AFK
D4: I announce that I will die for the benefit of the other team and then go through with it
D5: I like to use a german phrase that shows other people for whom I would have been rooting during WW2
D6: I commented in a negative way about the origin of another player or showed disapproval concerning their sexual orientation (also I probably guessed the sexual orientation first)
D7: I told the other team how to beat my team in the most efficient way
D8: I wrote the same phrase, that had nothing to do with the actual game, over and over and over and over again ->( TROLOLO; TROLOLO; TROLOLO)

If you could answer YES even once, you know why you've got banned

SopshieldDoesPew

02-08-2012

So, a few weeks ago, i got banned for one day. I thought like "**** this. My behavior was way too bad." So i changed.

But today, i got banned for three days. I can't think of anything i could have been banned for. The only thing which annoyed some of my teammates could be that i didn't picked the champion they wanted me to play - i enjoy playing Heimerdinger or Katarina, even when they have Blitzcrank (But Blitz was the only guy, except Malphites ult,who could have had aborted my ultimate). Or having a bad game. I'm usually average to good, but sometimes its just not working well.

And i never get Emails from Riot according to these bans.

My real question is: When they banned me for one day, there were maybe other reports from the time before the ban, which weren't in the tribunal until now. Could it be i got banned for these games?

Wolfwent

02-09-2012

Quote:
SopshieldDoesPew:
So, a few weeks ago, i got banned for one day. I thought like "**** this. My behavior was way too bad." So i changed.

But today, i got banned for three days. I can't think of anything i could have been banned for. The only thing which annoyed some of my teammates could be that i didn't picked the champion they wanted me to play - i enjoy playing Heimerdinger or Katarina, even when they have Blitzcrank (But Blitz was the only guy, except Malphites ult,who could have had aborted my ultimate). Or having a bad game. I'm usually average to good, but sometimes its just not working well.

And i never get Emails from Riot according to these bans.

My real question is: When they banned me for one day, there were maybe other reports from the time before the ban, which weren't in the tribunal until now. Could it be i got banned for these games?

Yes.

empathy112

02-21-2012

Quote:
Filmriss:
Yes you can, sadly. Many posts in here say so.
But it is understandable since the cases in the tribunal get selected randomly and a certain number of ppl need to vote first (if they don´t skip for some reason. Plus: Riot won´t have a big staff for this and they will have their hands full.

most ridiculous system ever seen, hope i wont get any more bans like that
btw. if im getting banned in the middle of the game i would like to at least finish the game not get a leaver mark and another 20 reports, what a bs...

my question:
i was banned 2 times and was able to vote in tribunal after every ban ended but now i cant was this a bug or just now my ban is still up? ban should end 20.02.12 at 1 am

66Hidan66

02-21-2012

tell me this then
As such, your account and forum posting privileges will be temporarily suspended until 2012-02-21 09:12:17.
why can i write here and not come in on lol : )? or what forums do they talk about..

LkG MisterL2

02-24-2012

Quote:
Cyhiraeth:

It says somewhere... wait

edit:

"banns sometimes take several months from report to bann,"

In section B3

LkG MisterL2

02-24-2012

Quote:
66Hidan66:
tell me this then
As such, your account and forum posting privileges will be temporarily suspended until 2012-02-21 09:12:17.
why can i write here and not come in on lol : )? or what forums do they talk about..

Today its 24th
It says 2 days ago.
22th
that means your ban is already over