Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperNiXyZ70

01-05-2015

Yo, so i'm banned for 35 ranked games cuz someone reported me for nothing. The only reason i think he reported me is that i told him that i'm gonna report him, but why would i report him? Cuz in game i got a quadra kill, called myslef pro. What he said is that i'm highly unskilled, i told him that i'm gonna report him, i reported him and went to bed. Next day i wake up and find myself banned from 35 rankeds, is that fair? please reply to this. And is there a way to lift such punishments?

garius warior

01-07-2015

Comment a t'on la bannière Grand alliés ?? J'ai 335 travail d'équipe combien en faut t'il ?

Cordialement

The MaNa

01-16-2015

Everybody who was lvl 5 or above, had more then 10 skins that they didnt have and didnt get any chat restrictions, bans, etc, got a mysterygift. I meet these requirements and didnt get it. Why?

warlord1f

01-26-2015

i did not find a page to post this. but i had last game a, what i think, a hacker in my team. there where random heals with the sound of that of soraka. while none of the teams had soraka in it. also there was and instand heal on our vi while she had no heal summoner and i was the only one (adc) with a heal summoner. also the glow of soraka's heal was above her.
no minions. no lifesteal. no healing summoners. no healing champs.

the name was adamios

matthias009

02-04-2015

I was put in less priority now I have to wait 20 minutes to start a game and this happened because my laptop disconnected from the internet. Not fair

AuJSomE

02-11-2015

Thanks