Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Standard ARAM Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Introp

05-30-2012

Quote:
Dirtycopgangsta:
Whoever allowed healing once inhib is down, is an idiot. It just goes against the basic concept of ARAM. Oh look, we've worked hard and pushed them to their nexus. They don't have any hp so we'll win... right? Right ?

NOPE, THEY JUST WENT FULL HP AND MANA...

Why is that allowed ?

It was never allowed in original rules. When ARAM became popular, you could never heal, ever.
After ARAB became available, there was a rule added about healing with no base capped ( which is kinda fair, because without it games sometimes would be like 5 mins). ive stopped playing lol for few months, got back to arams and what i can see is rules being bent. You simply cannot win ARAM again 5 smart healing people, even if u destroy the inhib. You lose hp in exchanges, they dont. Whoever thought you can add arab rules to aram was just stupid.

AngeloidCZ

05-30-2012

last aram i played i got nocturne and went jungle, everyone raged as hell. it was priceless.

Sieben Booya

05-30-2012

Quote:
Murasaki Medusa:
last aram i played i got nocturne and went jungle, everyone raged as hell. it was priceless.

so sad that Riot does not care about Custom games enough to insta ban people like you!

You acitvely decide to go into an ARAM game and then you cant deal with a random hero you get so you dodge champ select like a Kazillion times and when you are in game you actively decide to go into jungle/top/botlane or whatever. So retarded!

Truder

06-01-2012

Really need to get this healing when inhib down business sorted out. I don't like the rule/idea but I hate having arguments with people ingame about it.

Mithraz

06-04-2012

Is Zhonya's allowed in Aram? it shouldnt be Imo........

Truder

07-02-2012

Updated with news of Proving Grounds and ARAM tournament

(Yes Zhonyas is allowed)

Frodo500

04-06-2013

Looking forward to the official ARAM
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35633434#35633434
then none of these rules will be needed anymore

Truder

04-30-2013

Please go to the first post. I have updated it to reflect release of Howling Abyss!

While these rules are certainly out of date now and generally not needed, incase anyone wants to do an old style ARAM on Summoner's Rift, they will still be here.

It's been great guys!

Truder

04-30-2013

Oh btw, just a hint, on this new map there are these little critters called Poro and they run away from champions. So is a good clue to use if you're late getting to the middle of the map at the beginning because if you see two poros on your side of the bush, there are people in that bush waiting for you

Kenshigo

05-06-2013

Suicide: Global suicide should not be allowed such as Twisted Fate teleporting himself to suicide.
Suicide to a tower or minions in the mid lane is frowned upon and generally is not accepted although accidents happen and as such, being executed means you may not buy items.

thats the only thing i´m missing,people ALWAYS suicide and it sucks and when i tell them its against the rules they flame me for beeing a bitc*...sometimes i even got reported for "flame"...
so riot should work on that and its all perfect!