Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Standard ARAM Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhoda Issa

01-06-2012

Quote:
Kingyarthur:
The suicide rule should be " execution by minions / towers " = not allowed to buy items? It does make sense with the original structure of ARAM to not allow intentional Execution because it takes that potential kill away from the other team.

For that same reason, because both communities have slightly different common rules, We are reflecting Both "Common" Standardized rule sets on ARAM Nation and Wkia as well as in the NA rules incase others like me want to play with our brothers cross the pond

Considering hosting a Global ARAM Tournament so I'm working hard at a unified rule system.

Execution by minion/tower is a nice way to formulate the rule and makes sense. IMO, it's the most fair way of determining what should happen as there cannot be any dispute around it (which is kinda wanted as it avoids disagreements between teams).

Truder

01-06-2012

UPDATE:-

Updated rules to reflect current EUW trending and also tidied up the format a little.

Truder

01-06-2012

Update again: -

Added links for further reading including ARAM nations, a new website dedicated to normalise ARAM games and the Wikia article featuring all the rules seen here.

Kingyarthur

01-06-2012

Quote:
OnlyIntruder:
Update again: -

Added links for further reading including ARAM nations, a new website dedicated to normalise ARAM games and the Wikia article featuring all the rules seen here.

Hello OnlyIntruder,

I've been trying to get my [LINK] {/LINK] my "links" like yours on this thread I can't figure out how to get them to work.

Any suggestions?

Truder

01-06-2012

Quote:
Kingyarthur:
Hello OnlyIntruder,

I've been trying to get my [LINK] {/LINK] my "links" like yours on this thread I can't figure out how to get them to work.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, when you do the url /url tags ensure they are like this (all caps). http://full http link. I do also think they have to be moderated first or something.

Truder

01-06-2012

Update, added livestream link

Kingyarthur

01-06-2012

Quote:
OnlyIntruder:
Update, added livestream link

Hope its okay, I added your livestream to ARAM Nations!!!

Kingyarthur

01-07-2012

I updated the lay out of the NA ARAM Rules and simplified the differences between EU West rules and NA Rules.

TaXoRo

01-07-2012

Gj making this thread, im not playing ARAM alot but i still like it, i support this.

M1ghtym8

01-16-2012

NA Forum started a petition for an aram map. Maybe we could do the same ?