Promo codes must see!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pankratios

16-10-2010

Hi i really like some awesome skins and champs but i dont know where i can buy promo codes for lol. i live in greece can anyone help me? pliz? ty good continue

SeanW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

seven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-10-2010

Buy Riotpoints in the (client) store, then buy the Collector's Pack there...

koolkelv

Recruiter

17-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulasch Hanuta View Post
Yes that, there's a "riot points" tab fairly close to "skins"

Promo codes of RP can not be used in EU server yet but you can e-mail riot to change the promo code from US to EU but that takes like a week before the riot staff actually replies to your queries.

revenger3

25-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGR97 View Post
Hi i really like some awesome skins and champs but i dont know where i can buy promo codes for lol. i live in greece can anyone help me? pliz? ty good continue
kai ego ellinas imai re pio inai to fb sou

Recruiter

04-04-2011

I love y'all

Marutza

13-04-2011

a promo code plss

Moddok51

17-04-2011

asdsfd s sa dasd asd as ads as da sd as das d asdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dennis7osfp

25-04-2011

has anyone a promo code!!iam from greece and i dont know where can i found it!!please help me!!

Stuck3nLorD

Recruiter

05-05-2011

can anybody send me a promo code becouse i alredy got one and they said its dont working so i think u tricked me..??